View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

56 67.47%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

6 7.23%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

22 26.51%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Runes

59 71.08%
  • Jingle Wings

59 71.08%
  • Food

41 49.40%
  • Coins

4 4.82%
  • Bell Blossoms

10 12.05%
  • Ringtail

54 65.06%
  • Ringing Wreath

6 7.23%
  • Bobtailed Bay

56 67.47%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Jingle Bells - 2017 Dec 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    My ringtail DID NOT auto complete . It's evolving to level 10 in flower but it won't register I've done step one!!
    In

Fashion Designer
    Mine did the same until i restarted the game

Executive Chef
    My Ringtail did auto complete.

Complete chapter 10 act 1 for 1500 pretty presents as reward.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    In the SB I always hatch and evolve the SB animal right away to level 15. Usually there is time to do it before you the need nest to do a Step 8 hour or 12 hour evolution. Just knock them out of the park and they will auto complete if they are at level 15. Just make sure your the SB step is auto correcting it. If not I close the game and reboot it. If that doesn't work, especially when it's the first step of a new chapter, I have an app that cleans the memory in 30 seconds, and when I get to reboot it the games always reloads, which is a sure sign that it worked but double check the actual book to make sure.
    Thanks, I did shut down and re-start and it worked. Appreciate all the knowledge and help given here on the forum.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-12-17 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Replaced word filtered by forum system

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to plan ahead for chapter 10, and I was wondering, does anyone have recommendations for animals that have a 12-hour evolution time? I was trying to find an evolution chart, but the only one I can find is from 2014, so I figure it's a little out of date at this point. I do have an Aquatter that I could evolve to level 15, but it's currently level 11, and I don't know that I want to spend all that food right now. I was just looking for some alternatives.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'm trying to plan ahead for chapter 10, and I was wondering, does anyone have recommendations for animals that have a 12-hour evolution time? I was trying to find an evolution chart, but the only one I can find is from 2014, so I figure it's a little out of date at this point. I do have an Aquatter that I could evolve to level 15, but it's currently level 11, and I don't know that I want to spend all that food right now. I was just looking for some alternatives.
    I'd suggest the Honey Bear. It's a common Earth/Nature animal with a 12 hour breed/hatch/evo time. That's what I'm gonna use. I already have one but I've got one in the breeding den to save food.

Rhino Keeper
    I checked my handmade evolve chart, however not all animals are listed. But I hope it helps some. Only listing those 12, 13, & 14 hour Evolve Times. I add t it when new animals come out. Especialy since they changed the BS ponies from 15 hour to 8 hours

12 Hour: Bulldog P/R, Sunbear D/R, Valentiger P/R, HoneyBear P/G, SeaLion D/B, YakOLantern P/R, Cherry Trent Tree/G

13 Hour: Armour Bear Valentine/R, Limerick Chick Clover/G, DreamBat D//P, Chameneon D/B, Eagle Beagle L/G, Harvest Hoarder Fall/Earth

14 Hour: Robber Racoon B/G, Winter Lamb B/G, Seahorse B/G, HotDog D/R, Zombee P/G, Magmacore P/R, SpruceMoose D/G, DareDevil L/R,
    Chocolate Moose B/P, Porkupine L/G, DumbleDog Magic/B
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 12-12-17 at 01:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    this
    A great suggestion from here was to name your animals with the evolve time, something like "Honey 12" & "Harvest 13". This has saved me a lot of research when I need a specific evolve time.

Also, there is an amazing doc shared that he keeps updated in this forum
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99281-Complete-List-of-Animals
    Last edited by GreytMom; 12-12-17 at 04:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble getting that stupid Zinguin? I have had only 13 and 17 hour fails which suck. I refuse to waste gems on this and am about to give up on this SB adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for all the great information. I appreciate it very much! I found that I have a Yak-O-Lantern that is only level 7, so I will use that this go around, as it won't require that much food to get it up to level nine.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast