View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

56 67.47%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

6 7.23%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

22 26.51%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Runes

59 71.08%
  • Jingle Wings

59 71.08%
  • Food

41 49.40%
  • Coins

4 4.82%
  • Bell Blossoms

10 12.05%
  • Ringtail

54 65.06%
  • Ringing Wreath

6 7.23%
  • Bobtailed Bay

56 67.47%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Jingle Bells - 2017 Dec 5 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Not me. Just as precaution right after I completed chapter 2 act 1, I also didn't received the reward. Just closed my game and restarted, right after I did get the reward. Hope this will also happens the same for chapter 4 etc.
    Hope you can get the pretty presents. Try to consult support.
    thank you, I have logged off and on several times and I still haven't received my 500 pretty presents reward. I guess I'll report it. Thanks again for the quick response

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    thank you, I have logged off and on several times and I still haven't received my 500 pretty presents reward. I guess I'll report it. Thanks again for the quick response
    Try restarting your device and if it didn't work, please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try restarting your device and if it didn't work, please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.
    thank you, I'll try that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    it didn't work so I'll have to file a report. I guess I didn't get chap 4 either that was mentioned. Thanks for trying

Banned
    My baby account got the Zinguin on my first attempt; my high level account hasn't got it yet. My baby account did not have a Chilly Goat, but got one on the first attempt. So at least my baby account is all good to go!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    YES I have all the animals needed for this event! I can just focus on breeding the Zinguin
    You are lucky, I deleted my 2 Chilly Goats before the expansions. Good luck with Zinquin!

Farm Supplier
    It looks like I accidently raised the jingle wings to level 4 before I got to that chapter. Hope they don't make me do something like buy another one of those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    It looks like I accidently raised the jingle wings to level 4 before I got to that chapter. Hope they don't make me do something like buy another one of those.
    No, you can raise it as high as you want in advance with no worries. Still counts later on.

Farm Supplier
    When I read all the chapters of this event I was very upset that I don't have an Iciclaw and because of this I won't finish it. But afters 3rd try i got 8hrs timer - I hope this is it

Fashion Designer
    I did finish my SB but never got my pretty presents for the chapters I did. I sent a ticket to S8 so hopefully it'll get fixed. Good luck everyone.

Edit: thank you S8 for fixing my problem, I now have collected all of my pretty presents from this SB.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 12-07-17 at 02:40 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast