Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Dragon- Spin the Wheel December 5 2017

I keep getting the snowmen and in my storage it shows I have 8 and limit reached. It is greyed out and I can’t place them anywhere. Anyone else having this happen? Why would I still get them on spins if limit is reached?

I've not gotten a dragon in the last 3 spin to win events. This one is shaping up to be no different - coins, maps, decorations. Guess I won't be playing the lottery this week either

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmck1953 View Post
    I keep getting the snowmen and in my storage it shows I have 8 and limit reached. It is greyed out and I can?t place them anywhere. Anyone else having this happen? Why would I still get them on spins if limit is reached?
    I have not seen this before. I will check on this. Can you post a screenshot showing your have reached the limit?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I'm getting nothing but coins and snowmen too. It's been a Naughty Wheel to me, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I got the naughty dragon! (and a bunch of useless things)

Fashion Designer
    Haven't gotten a dragon on this in at least a year, so maybe I will break my streak!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The only one I want is Tinsel. Not holding my breath, though, just expecting the usual haul of useless maps and coins.

I hate the Santa Dragon, so if I do manage to win a dragon from this wheel, no doubt it will be the Santa- just like the 4(!) horribly ugly Candy Corns I got from the last two Halloween wheels. Sigh. The Spin to Win wheel should be renamed "The Murphy's Law Wheel of Coins and Maps."

Maybe I should start working for Miss Cleo..."Call me now fer a flee leading!"
    To add insult to injury, the wheel stopped on Tinsel and then slowly ticked backwards like 4-5 spaces to Santa. Arg.

Executive Chef
    Spun the nutcracker last night. Two dragons off this wheel (got holly earlier).

My only complaint is WHY or WHY did Holly have to be on the wheel - it was breedable last week and I definitely got my fair share trying to breed the dragon I will no longer call by name.............

Farm Supplier
    Ooohh, I got Tinsel using Watch & Spin!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    Ooohh, I got Tinsel using Watch & Spin!
    Ooo! Congrats! I'm totally jealous! He's so pretty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast