Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting inbound news

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Flatfoot is the game developer.
    I see. Kind of unrelated but I?d be curious to know what the exact odds are at an ultra rare diamond type dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I see. Kind of unrelated but I?d be curious to know what the exact odds are at an ultra rare diamond type dragon.
    From what I've read, players have about a 1% chance of breeding an ultra rare diamond type. That means with the Diamond Temple activated, it's only about a 6% chance (which is still lower than the odds of breeding a super rare). A 600% increase sounds great...
    until you realize 1 x 600% is not much, at all.

What would be very exciting and most welcomed news (besides new land), would be if they announced that they've hired/assigned a QA team to look over all new content and events before they go live. Something -anything- to reduce the number of mistakes and errors set loose in the game lately would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-06-17 at 12:31 PM. Reason: added paragraph

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has now gone off topic. You can continue your discussions on breeding on this thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...stions-Part-IV
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all the devoted fans of Dragon Story here! There certainly is something coming I know everyone will be happy to have, but yes, it's been taking quite some time. That is the dilema I face when I decide to let everyone know that something is in the works. I would love nothing more than to give a firm date for a release, yet the truth of it is that things come up and sometimes we run into unforseen problems and other work-related issues. You can imagine how slammed we get making sure everything is ready for release during the holiday season.

However, if my recent absence is any indicator, I've been working very hard with the team to finalize and bring you some good news #SOON! I love supporting these games and want nothing more than to make my favorite players happy. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the states, and look forward to releasing some nice holiday gifts shortly.

Best,

Flatfoot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Thanks to all the devoted fans of Dragon Story here! There certainly is something coming I know everyone will be happy to have, but yes, it's been taking quite some time. That is the dilema I face when I decide to let everyone know that something is in the works. I would love nothing more than to give a firm date for a release, yet the truth of it is that things come up and sometimes we run into unforseen problems and other work-related issues. You can imagine how slammed we get making sure everything is ready for release during the holiday season.

However, if my recent absence is any indicator, I've been working very hard with the team to finalize and bring you some good news #SOON! I love supporting these games and want nothing more than to make my favorite players happy. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the states, and look forward to releasing some nice holiday gifts shortly.

Best,

Flatfoot
    In FlatFoot I trust! Do your thing.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks Flatfoot for dropping in and giving us an update!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer

Best,

Flatfoot
    Well I have to say I trust Flat Foot to bring something good as they've never let me down so I'll be here to see what's up.

Fashion Designer

Best,

Flatfoot
    Thank you for this response, Flatfoot! Really appreciate it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Well I have to say I trust Flat Foot to bring something good as they've never let me down so I'll be here to see what's up.
    Thanks for the support, FieldsLikeB! You won't be disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    You all want new land? HERE's new land!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12