Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds and Tournaments

Grand Emperor

Battlegrounds and Tournaments

Starting this thread for you to discuss on battlegrounds and tournaments.

Please see Battle Chart in Main Guide for latest updates.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-16-18 at 09:26 AM.

Executive Chef

New SPOOKY element

Spooky - new element
    More information in Battle Chart in Main Guide.

For those testing ghost element during battles, can you post results when using it against x element so we can figure out its strengths and weaknesses?

I tried candy horn ghost against water/earth and first time hit critical, but after that it flopped against same elements so the critical was a fluke I think. On Android I don't get hit strengths (weak, strong, critical) so the only way I know is if the bar shoots way down it was critical lol and guess when it barely moves it's weak. So hoping as a community we can get some input on this new element.

Thanks in advance to those testing, I'll add results as I get more definitive ones in upcoming battles, I don't have coliseum or battlegrounds to test only tournaments

Here are the test results against Jack-O-Lanturtle (Spooky, Earth)
    Spooky, Earth
    Strong: Birthstone, Dark, Water, Legendary, Magic, (IceCream, Spring?..possible Xmas,, Service, Treent)
    Neutral: Nature, Fire, Elec, (Earth, Autumn, Egypt, Zodiac, Music)
    Weak: Rainbow, Cosmic, (possible Xmas, fire, skull)

*this is compiling data from thread, more testing is needed..there are questions on a couple of elements but this is a rough draft that can be edited as needed. Thank you everyone helping to test!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Spooky creature which you are battling against
    (e.g. Spooky only or Spooky + Earth. You can use the template in Post 1)

2. Post elements according to the hit strengths shown in your battle screen

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature.
    Spooky <-- (list the elements of your opponent)
    Strong: list elements show "STRONG" in your battle screen here
    Neutral: list elements without caption in your battle screen here
    Weak: list elements show "WEAK" in your battle screen here

Spooky, Dark
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:

Spooky, Earth
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:

Spooky, Electric
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:

Spooky, Fire
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:

Spooky, Nature
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-04-17 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added link

Banned
    I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping track of my results. I did, however, notice the same thing that you experienced. I would use it once and get a "critical," then when I tried it again it would either be neutral or even weak.

I only have 2 "special" fighters on my baby account: Candy Horn and Libra, and that account is further along in the tournament than my main account. I would ****love**** it if they would make it so that we could search for fighters by element instead of scrolling through over 300 animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping track of my results. I did, however, notice the same thing that you experienced. I would use it once and get a "critical," then when I tried it again it would either be neutral or even weak.

I only have 2 "special" fighters on my baby account: Candy Horn and Libra, and that account is further along in the tournament than my main account. I would ****love**** it if they would make it so that we could search for fighters by element instead of scrolling through over 300 animals.
    Now that I have other animals with the ghost element I'll try those as well in next tourny, it could be candy horn is just a bad fighter

I agree on needing battle elements tabbed to find them easier

Banned
    Candy Horn strong/critical against a Christmas/nature animal (not sure what animal it was, but that was its combo).

Executive Chef
    Candy Horn strong/critical against a Christmas/nature animal (not sure what animal it was, but that was its combo).
    Thank you! I made note of that and I'll test Witchs familiar against it on next tourny since its "ghost only" element animal. Very nice Phoenix

Banned
    Also strong against Treent.

Executive Chef
    Also strong against Treent.
    Got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Just battled Jack-O'-Lanturtle (Spooky+Earth), using Emerald Dragon:

Nature gave a neutral hit. - Nature is STRONG against Earth, therefore it must be WEAK against Spooky.

Legendary gave a STRONG hit. - But Legendary is STRONG against Earth anyway, so this only says Spooky cannot be STRONG against Legendary....
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Just battled Jack-O'-Lanturtle (Spooky+Earth), using Emerald Dragon:

Nature gave a neutral hit. - Nature is STRONG against Earth, therefore it must be WEAK against Spooky.

Legendary gave a STRONG hit. - But Legendary is STRONG against Earth anyway, so this only says Spooky cannot be STRONG against Legendary....
    Thank you Mutley this helps a lot!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast