Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlegrounds and Tournaments

Executive Chef
    Thanks everyone! I'm done with this tourny and some elements need further testing.. We seem pretty sure Birthstone And Water are strong against spooky and good to use on upcoming tourneys to battle them. Magic did well and a few of you said legendary was strong too, so keep those 4 in mind as we continue to test.

What can you use your new spooky animals to fight? Nature, space (cosmic) & Rainbow and possibly fire & earth..more testing is needed but we have a decent idea as to what to start with
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-30-17 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Replied to your off topic question via pm. :)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thanks everyone! I'm done with this tourny and some elements need further testing.. We seem pretty sure Birthstone And Water are strong against spooky and good to use on upcoming tourneys to battle them. Magic did well and a few of you said legendary was strong too, so keep those 4 in mind as we continue to test.

What can you use your new spooky animals to fight? Nature, space (cosmic) & Rainbow and possibly fire & earth..more testing is needed but we have a decent idea as to what to start with
    thank you Eluzyion for doing this for us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    thank you Eluzyion for doing this for us.
    You're very welcome V! There will be more spooky animals to battle so please take notes and post here any results battling a spooky or using a spooky to battle! We got a good start but still need testing results for factual positive data

Thanks everyone helping to get these results! Please be sure to state which animal your using, it's elements and the elements you're battling along with hit strengths (iOS) because android users don't have hit strengths!

Executive Chef

New FAIRY element

Fairy - new element
    More information in Battle Chart in Main Guide.

This thread is to test the new Fairy Element

Added by Rynetory2
    Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible and ease the collation of results, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Fairy creature which you are battling against by using the templates below

2. Post elements according to the hit strengths shown in your battle screen

3. Record the elements using the types shown in the Creatures Guide for consistency.
    (i.e. Autumn, Birthstone, Bomb, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Electric, Egypt, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Music, Nature, Planet, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Zodiac)

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature. Thank you very much for your help!

Fairy
    Fairy <-- (list the elements of your opponent)
    Strong: list elements show "STRONG" in your battle screen here
    Neutral: list elements without caption in your battle screen here
    Weak: list elements show "WEAK" in your battle screen here

Fairy, Fire
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:

Fairy, Nature
    Strong:
    Neutral:
    Weak:
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-18 at 11:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I posted this in the Colosseum thread.

Test results for the Fairy element so far: Fire, Nature, Earth, Water and Lightning are all neutral; Dark is weak. It's the first time that all six common elements fail to be strong against any element.
    Last edited by supermaay; 11-01-17 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Moved from Colosseum thread and merged posts for clarity

Executive Chef
    Well...colosseum has opened with new animal.

Those who are not interested in it ( or would give up anyway...) if some of you don't mind - then perhaps you will help out in testing Spooky type against different opponents - so we would get more complete data? ( Those who are not trying to win the animal anyway- or will jsut give up - this way we can use colosseum to try to figure out new strengths and weaknesses.)

Executive Chef
    Tried spooky ( Sorcerer's Steed ( pure spooky animal) against dark/nature . Spooky gave STRONG hits.

Rhino Keeper
    It's in my Colosseum. Will keep updating.

Both Rainbow and Crystal are neutral.
    Both Earth and Water are neutral.
    Christmas is strong. Got S,S,C

That's all for now. Got critical.

Mine was single element of fairy.
    Last edited by topmom952; 11-01-17 at 10:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Spooky is definitely WEAK against SPRING!

SO far my results:

Spooky is strong against: Nature....

Weak against: Spring; Water

Neutral : dark, treasure, spooky itself, electric, food, fire.... ( I will edit...if I find out more).
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 11-01-17 at 01:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Spooky is definitely WEAK against SPRING!

SO far my results:

Spooky is strong against: Nature....

Weak against: Spring; Water

Neutral : dark, treasure, spooky itself, electric, food, fire.... ( I will edit...if I find out more).
    Much appreciated Destiel! If you can, please list the animals and its elements you use to battle as secondary elements play a part in the outcome.. Thank you!

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast