Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rollbacks!

Executive Chef

Rollbacks!

So, I?m just having a little moan because I had 96 runes. I mined and got 98. I then collected 3 runes from my fox and started to expand, Game rolled back and my expansion stopped, got 98 runes, no bombs and no runes left with my fox, so I?ll not be expanding tonight. So annoyed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    So, I?m just having a little moan because I had 96 runes. I mined and got 98. I then collected 3 runes from my fox and started to expand, Game rolled back and my expansion stopped, got 98 runes, no bombs and no runes left with my fox, so I?ll not be expanding tonight. So annoyed.
    Hey your back? Good to see your playing again. That is annoying indeed. Sorry to hear you still have game crashes.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    I had same problem some time ago - mined, and once I started to expand - they disappeared. To ensure it won?t happen again I started to wait few minutes after mining, to ensure it saved my progress. Sometimes I even closed and reopened the app - then expanded.

It happened to me this morning!

Rhino Keeper
    Happens to me too! My game rolls back when I expand right after collecting from my fox. Of course, my progress only rolls back to the moment right after I finish clicking the fox and before the newly collected runes are saved to my game. So I lose the runes I collected AND the runes that were still in the fox's habitat. I have to remember to force close and reopen my game before I expand. Wish they'd fix this.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, it's best not to use the "expand now" button after mining. Exit the mine and expand from within your forest. I learned that one the hard way too.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Yeah, it's best not to use the "expand now" button after mining. Exit the mine and expand from within your forest. I learned that one the hard way too.
    I always exit first then expand from land, it still has reverted back. It's reverting a lot more lately in every aspect of the game, saving doesn't always work now either (visiting friend or opening shop to save)

Fashion Designer
    Wow. I haven't had nearly the issues that a lot of people are. I feel for you guys!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Happens to me too! My game rolls back when I expand right after collecting from my fox. Of course, my progress only rolls back to the moment right after I finish clicking the fox and before the newly collected runes are saved to my game. So I lose the runes I collected AND the runes that were still in the fox's habitat. I have to remember to force close and reopen my game before I expand. Wish they'd fix this.
    Yes, this has happened to me at least 2 times.

Banned
    @silverrain1 Welcome back, buddy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast