Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Merry Castle Christmas time!! - sale items available for a limited time.

Rhino Keeper
    So far the 75 gem Xmas tree has not given anything good got 2 and regret wasting gems...so not worth chopping the best thing I got was the blue stone you craft to upgrade buildings....thought it would be more like rainbow pots but just absolute junk and stuff I was maxed out of already my advice don't waste your gems maybe closer to Xmas they might have something better for us..

Rhino Keeper
    I got a tree just for decoration. No plan to chop it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Are they both available or just the gem version? I didn't see one for coins
    I planned to buy multiple trees for coins too!
    It always costed 25 k coins... go figure...
    This year im left without Xmas tree lol.
    S8 please give us the tree for coins again, please

Host(ess)
    As a player who don’t buy gems I had high hopes for spending coins to buy the tree and getting various rewards
    Im a lower level guy and even a mermaid scale is a somewhat rare item for me.
    Today is Thursday but sadly no tree for coins were added... sigh

Executive Chef
    I still have about 50 coin trees from last year and they were not cheap even if CScurrency. I didn't chop them all for the fact the items dropped were always blackflagged as they are the simple drops all players would have.. wood, corn, tomatoes, 1energy. Seeing this year they are gem prices.. hope for whoever buys them they do drop better stuff.

However it's a pity that simple players won't be able to put out symbolic decorations due to the gem cost. Christmas is for everyone. The spirit of sharing the merry celebration will be missing and not due to players fault just because they don't have gems.

I wish upon a star that S8 does offer some kind of Christmas Tree that is within reach of all players to share this season's celebrations.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    With the exception of the penguin, I already have everything else. Hope the Christmas event brings something new this year.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I still have about 50 coin trees from last year and they were not cheap even if CScurrency. I didn't chop them all for the fact the items dropped were always blackflagged as they are the simple drops all players would have.. wood, corn, tomatoes, 1energy. Seeing this year they are gem prices.. hope for whoever buys them they do drop better stuff.

However it's a pity that simple players won't be able to put out symbolic decorations due to the gem cost. Christmas is for everyone. The spirit of sharing the merry celebration will be missing and not due to players fault just because they don't have gems.

I wish upon a star that S8 does offer some kind of Christmas Tree that is within reach of all players to share this season's celebrations.
    Well said, ty!
    Im a lower lvl player and can’t even afford the cheapest gem tree because I accidentally sped up a craft and now only 7 gems left!
    I guess i ll grow a regular Pine tree from market to substitute Xmas tree in my kingdom lol

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Are they both available or just the gem version? I didn't see one for coins
    Winter tree used to cost coins. But this one costs gems.
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-10-17 at 09:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too it was a total waste of gems since I was already maxed out at pretty much everything

Host(ess)
    I thought about buying the reindeer stable. But can sombody tell me how the rough estimation of the drop rate of sugar and ice cream is?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast