Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2017)

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, this is the first time that I've thought that I didn't want anything from the tent at all. I'm already drowning in little animals and don't want any of the deco. But in the spirit of at least doing something with the tent I noticed that the Sphynx was there today so got it in the hope that it might bring me some luck in drops. Shame it just looks like another little cat. Now it's back to storing cabbages till the next tent change!

Fashion Designer
    Why is the winter garden back? Wasn't it with us from about February all the way through July??

Four times in a row my Baron Tent offers me the Santa Sheep :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Four times in a row my Baron Tent offers me the Santa Sheep :-(
    ... and 5 days the spooky Winter Garden that has been used and offered forever.
    I don't mind recycled objects being offered, as gives players who didn't see them appear before the oppotunity of having them.. but the garden is really too old, over-used and not special.
    some new offers should have been mixed with the old ones to make visiting the tent more exciting and tempting.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I don't mind recycled objects being offered, as gives players who didn't see them appear before the oppotunity of having them.. but the garden is really too old, over-used and not special.
    some new offers should have been mixed with the old ones to make visiting the tent more exciting and tempting.
    I agree. I don’t even open the tent

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    I agree. I don’t even open the tent
    I don't often either. I just check now and again to see how many cabbages I'm building up.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

I agree. For example, I desire for Clydesdale Horse (really very much!) and Fox Pup...
    eventually kittens (lynx, tiger... kittens without dresses).

Rhino Keeper
    Boooooring. <.< sorry. But it really is.

It has been a while since the tent offered anything great. Which you can tel by the 300+ cabbages that I have piled up by now.

Nightclub Owner
    I really only wanted the little Elf Skunkupine, I just really love how he looks extra miserable dressed in such a festive and jolly outfit. Alas, the only items I keep seeing are the winter picnic and the reindeer horse. Why, oh why can they not rotate the tent items better?! At any rate, I'm hoping for a little power of the post magic and seeing this little guy before he disappears.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I really only wanted the little Elf Skunkupine, I just really love how he looks extra miserable dressed in such a festive and jolly outfit. Alas, the only items I keep seeing are the winter picnic and the reindeer horse. Why, oh why can they not rotate the tent items better?! At any rate, I'm hoping for a little power of the post magic and seeing this little guy before he disappears.
    I've gotten in a few times and would get it for you if I could.... we should be allowed to gift anything to each other and not just cheap materials
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast