Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2017)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Maybe S8 is waiting until their Valentine update to update the tent then? I'm really hoping that the Pink or Wedding Alicorns will be tent options during this year's Valentine event(s) especially seeing as it's been ages since there were any on offer.
    Last daily Ali sales, including Pink and Wedding offers, were on Black Friday sales.. so not so long ago. I'm hoping however not only older Alis on sale, or in the tent.. but something new too would be interesting.
    Actually I prefer sales, as I have no luck in random assignments.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Last daily Ali sales, including Pink and Wedding offers, were on Black Friday sales.. so not so long ago. I'm hoping however not only older Alis on sale, or in the tent.. but something new too would be interesting.
    Actually I prefer sales, as I have no luck in random assignments.
    You are correct, sorry I wasn't clear enough in my post but I was speaking specifically to the Alicorns being on offer in the tents.

To be honest, I don't have much luck with getting the 'good' items in my tent so the sales are better when you really think about it. However, there is just something about 'winning' the prize that makes my day and feels much better than just buying it with gems. It's silly, I know, but that is a big part of why I like the tent so much.

Rhino Keeper
    When the tent was just introduced , prizes changed each months, NO repeats!
    But slowly, once they let us buy the Hut and then Craft another Hut, the tent thing started to die
    Because Most people would not buy gems and only use saved cabbages.
    So S8 is not interested in creating new Free stuff in tent. We understand it.
    I do not even open mt tent anymore and the worst part is that I cannot store it!
    I desperately hope for new Valentines prizes (except cat/dogs)as i hoped for Xmas, so please change the old prizes for gods sake.
    otherwise please let us store it ...

Rhino Keeper
    I am really hoping we get the newly designed Valentine Ali that just won the contest.

Today, for about the 50th time, I have a Christmas sheep. ��

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, please, please, please give us some Valentine appropriate items in the tent for February. I'm so super sick of seeing the Winter Garden and Winter Picnic.

Fashion Designer
    And here we are again.... a third month with the same prizes.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    -.-
    If they dont put an Alicorn into the tent again for me it actually doesnt really matter if there‘re new prizes at all as Im saving my cabages since... 5-6 months anyway. WHY did they take away our tent alicorns/horses

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I've noticed that usually the Tent updates usually come out on Friday's, not Thursday's with the other updates. So hopefully they will update tomorrow (11 PST).
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    When the tent was just introduced , prizes changed each months, NO repeats!
    But slowly, once they let us buy the Hut and then Craft another Hut, the tent thing started to die
    Because Most people would not buy gems and only use saved cabbages.
    So S8 is not interested in creating new Free stuff in tent. We understand it.
    I do not even open mt tent anymore and the worst part is that I cannot store it!
    I desperately hope for new Valentines prizes (except cat/dogs)as i hoped for Xmas, so please change the old prizes for gods sake.
    otherwise please let us store it ...
    Or refund us gems and gold tokens please. Wish I had NOT used my gold tokens on the 2nd hut!

Executive Chef
    New thread for February's Valentine offerings in the Baron's Tent is here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(Feb-2018)&

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast