Thread: All Storm8 Quests Disappeared?

Farm Supplier

Question All Storm8 Quests Disappeared?

I had like five quests for the games like castle story, dragon story, etc. that I was trying to compete and yesterday when I looked they had 21 days left to complete and now they've just vanished, not even a message saying I ran out of time or something.

Fashion Designer
    Those come and go as they will. I get mine with 300+ days to complete sometimes and then they disappear. They'll come back.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Those come and go as they will. I get mine with 300+ days to complete sometimes and then they disappear. They'll come back.
    That's an odd way to do things, but oh well. Can I still work towards the goals and get the rewards or should I wait until they pop back into my list?

Executive Chef
    I think that if the next goal was "reach level 15 in dragon story" and it disappeared, if you kept playing and reached lvl 15 before the goal reappeared, it would skip ahead to "reach level 31" and you wouldn't get the lvl 15 prize. So maybe only play up to before the next prize level, if you remember what it was? Unless it's a game you actually want to play, of course.

I'm totally not sure though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I think that if the next goal was "reach level 15 in dragon story" and it disappeared, if you kept playing and reached lvl 15 before the goal reappeared, it would skip ahead to "reach level 31" and you wouldn't get the lvl 15 prize. So maybe only play up to before the next prize level, if you remember what it was? Unless it's a game you actually want to play, of course.

I'm totally not sure though.
    Hmm I'll just take a pause on the games for a bit. Thanks!