Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    agreed
    I have both breeding roosts empty right now waiting for a response or for them to make wish list available with red and green big sigh
    So sad all that speed breeding....good lesson I learnt

Rhino Keeper
    I stared trying for wishlist as soon as it came out on Friday using 2 dens and 3 nests. I have over a dozen life's several frogs, explorer's, and so on.... even 3 holly's Yet still no Wishlist! Yesterday I even resorted to using boosted breeding still no Wishlist i have probably used close to 400 gold between speeding breeding dens, speeding nests, and boosted breeding! Now to find out S8 screwed up and there is no way to get just PISSES me off! I am so mad all that gold just gone and S8 to just go oh well and not even fess up.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I stared trying for wishlist as soon as it came out on Friday using 2 dens and 3 nests. I have over a dozen life's several frogs, explorer's, and so on.... even 3 holly's Yet still no Wishlist! Yesterday I even resorted to using boosted breeding still no Wishlist i have probably used close to 400 gold between speeding breeding dens, speeding nests, and boosted breeding! Now to find out S8 screwed up and there is no way to get just PISSES me off! I am so mad all that gold just gone and S8 to just go oh well and not even fess up.
    I would just like to be told what to breed with...
    Does red and green produce Wishlist?
    Then I will gladly post the pic of the breeding roost with the proud parents and the 23 hour time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    yeah, tell me about it! Two breeding dens, four nests, lots of speeding - zero result so far. Got everything possible, except the freaking Wishlist. How happy I am, can imagine.
    Wrote to Support about it, cause I think it is definitely a game isssue,but also zero result, no answer.
    If anyone would have bred it, I am sure it would be posted here by now
    Yep I?m the same as you. Sure hope they would let us know, spent too much so far and even got a quetzal fail

At this point, I don't care what colors would breed Wishlist, I just want my gold back,was speed breeding from the very beginning, resulting in EVERYTHING but Wishlist( several firegrass,life, explorer, Dino's and holly etc.) This is a HUGE ERROR by Storm8, and players need to be compensated for ALL their gold that was used for an UNBREEDABLE dragon. This is totally unexceptionable, Storm8 should either return our gold or give us the Wishlist Dragon as a bonus for such a huge SCREWUP with NO EXPLANATION ..smdh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Yep I?m the same as you. Sure hope they would let us know, spent too much so far and even got a quetzal fail
    The goal says to breed GREEN + RED

Rhino Keeper
    has anyone been able to breed a wishlist yet? Or even gotten a 23 hour egg time?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-04-17 at 11:13 AM. Reason: reduced font

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    At this point, I don't care what colors would breed Wishlist, I just want my gold back,was speed breeding from the very beginning, resulting in EVERYTHING but Wishlist( several firegrass,life, explorer, Dino's and holly etc.) This is a HUGE ERROR by Storm8, and players need to be compensated for ALL their gold that was used for an UNBREEDABLE dragon. This is totally unexceptionable, Storm8 should either return our gold or give us the Wishlist Dragon as a bonus for such a huge SCREWUP with NO EXPLANATION ..smdh
    I completely agree with you but they should return our gold and give us wishlist!

Banned
    I just went to the wishlist dragon page. In the breeding for it section, there too it says use red and green, no mention of needing holiday too. For what thats worth, if S8 forgot to do something, then nothing works.

But what I missed when I first looked at the page is, it says must have red from 1 parent, green from other, if I read correctly, no splitting n I don't think dino good cause its type is dino not red,green. So my fails using bingo breeds I can understand. Super rare with extra restrictions on no splits etc. Unless thats typical for super rare and I never noticed.

Definitely frustrating ...typical S8

Btw a nghbr got crystal Frye n he knows of 2 others but thats miniscule percent.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    It?s been about 8 hours since this post, any updated info kooky? Appreciate clarification on this dragon. I don?t want to waste any more diamonds and time if it?s not a working task.
    Thank you
    Jen
    Waiting for community managers to come on and see my report.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast