Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ticiabg75 View Post
    how to get reimbursed? refund ? sorry for my english lol
    If it is confirmed that there is a game error that has cost you money/gold, you can go to:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

and click on the "Submit a request" link at the top-right-hand corner of the page.

Do this only if there is confirmation that a game error/bug has occurred.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    we should all get both dragons because they cannot get it right, happens too much lately.
    i agree!!!!!

thank you

Fashion Designer
    16 hrs and no answer, goal not changed, and no splash screen to warn us ....hmmmmmmm
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    16 hrs and no answer, goal not changed, and no splash screen to warn us ....hmmmmmmm
    Breeding ends in 2 minutes. Would have liked an answer to this like everyone else.
    I never managed to even get brilliant with boosts and gold and now with all the life, awoken, etc by trying different combos with diamonds etc and not succeeding is indeed very frustrating and no way to get the 500 as time is running out and won?t be able to raise to 10 in time.
    And I don?t have any evolution boosts.

Tried anyway as I need to keep breeding to collect and used crusader and hammerhead but got 20hrs

Nightclub Owner
    Still no word on what's up with Wishlist?? I've been trying on two dens all weekend. This is really, really bad customer service
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Still no word on what's up with Wishlist?? I've been trying on two dens all weekend. This is really, really bad customer service
    yeah, tell me about it! Two breeding dens, four nests, lots of speeding - zero result so far. Got everything possible, except the freaking Wishlist. How happy I am, can imagine.
    Wrote to Support about it, cause I think it is definitely a game isssue,but also zero result, no answer.
    If anyone would have bred it, I am sure it would be posted here by now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    It was the same with Crystal Fyre, no one got that either. I?m thinking gold trap
    So I wasn't the only One that just could not get no matter how hard I tried

Rhino Keeper
    It’s only just now 8 am Monday their time, hopefully an answer will come soon. Clearly they don’t check in over the weekend. Which makes it seems like a very bad choice to roll out new things on Friday (end of the work week).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    it’s only just now 8 am monday their time, hopefully an answer will come soon. Clearly they don’t check in over the weekend. Which makes it seems like a very bad choice to roll out new things on friday (end of the work week).
    agreed

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast