Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Banned
    I have 2400 snowflakes now with a little over 2 days left. I get around 250 snowflakes per day...so I?ll be at 2900 which is 200 short of Flurry Dragon. It?s kind of upsetting that I won?t have time to breed/hatch the wishlist dragon to get that extra 250. If only S8 didn?t screw up or admitted their mistake by compensating snowflakes or with additional time...but that?s too much to ask for from a company that clearly cares nothing about their customers.
    Last edited by tinkyw1nky; 12-06-17 at 10:44 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Due to S8's coding error, every player should be automatically awarded the 500 Snowflakes a level 10 Wishlist Dragon would have paid out. Anything less is inexcusably bad customer service/support.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    There are a couple dino-types that can be bred using the Dino Dragon as a parent.
    Triceratops: Dino Dragon X any green, and Rex: Dino Dragon X any red. Those two would be good ones to try for since they stick to the 'green on one side, red on the other side' requirements needed for Wishlist. Then, there is also Pterodactyl, which can be breed with Dino X any yellow.

For Bingo, the prizes are golden tickets and boosts. The prizes are automatically placed in your inventory when you close the full screen results pop-up that appears a few hours after the event is finished. There are boosts for crops, the evo temple, the den, and the nests. The number and type of boosts you win depends on both your league and your final ranking. If you finish in the bottom rankings, you don't win anything. Only the top finishers in each league win the golden tickets.

If you study the results screen/final rankings screen closely, you'll see which prizes are awarded to each rank. There are small lines of text with the prize info placed between the relevant ranks. Also, you'll see how high you have to place in order to move up to a higher league, or to maintain your current league placement. If you finish near the bottom of the rankings, you'll drop down a league. The higher the league, the better the prizes- but also, the competition for those prizes is much stiffer. For example, the top two finishers in my group this past week (Gold League) both scored more than 12,000 points, apiece. I try to stay in Silver League, lol!

Each boost, when activated, will make the timers on the boosted items run faster for one hour. So, for example, an active 10X crop boost will make your crop timers count down like this: 1:59, 1:49, 1:39, 1:29.. for the hour the boost lasts. A 10X Boost makes 1 second = 10 seconds. There are also 4X and 2X boosts. Activating a boost speeds the timers on all relevant items (a crop boost speeds the timers on all 7 crop squares, a nest boost speeds the timers on all your nests, and so on).

To see which boosts you have, tap on the item (a crop square, the breeding den, the evo temple, a nest). There should be a button labeled 'Boost' to the left of the other buttons for that item. Tap on that button and a box should pop up. To activate a Boost, just tap on which one you want to use. To see if the boost is active, just watch the timer on the item and watch how the seconds count down.
    Thank you for your reply, it is most helpful!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    after 50+ fails, just tried for the first time with explorer and firegrass and got 23 hours... too little too late though, still no reply on my logged ticket to Storm to get all my gold back either...
    I too am still awaiting for a reply from my logged ticket as well but am not holding my breath over this one as I doubt it will be answered before the event is finished. Could speed it through its evolution to level 10 but until I know I am getting my gold back from speed breeding for something that couldn?t be breed for 3 days that probably won?t be happening. Could have just maybe could have got Whiteout using a few gold had I had the 500 Snowflakes!:-(

Why is yet another dragon goal ULTRA RARE?!?!?!?!?!!!!! Give me a break S8! I?ve gotten just about everything else that?s super rare, rare, and common. This game is getting ridiculous with crazy impossible goals, glitches, and ZERO tech support when something goes wrong!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Just got up this morning and saw that the breeding bug was finally fixed. Tried the suggested combos of others and what do I get: Firegrass No 6 and Life No 9. Together with 3 Landworms, 1 Tree Frog and 1 Holly this is all I get since Friday. Fortunately didn't spend any gold - but this is a joke!!!

The only thing they can do to make this right is to give everyone the 500 snowflakes!
    Officially the bug has been fixed - but I guess not for me: the last 40 hours of breeding gave me 5 more Firegrass, 2 Dino, 1 Wild and one 8 hours timer still on the den. At least I want the 250 snowflakes. But I still think Storm 8 would have to own up to their mistake and reward every player with the 500 snowflakes!

Finally just got 23 hrs with firegrass and explorer, with 1 day and 20 hours, but no was to get to level10.
    I have breeding boosts, but no others, so will have to use gold if I want the snowflakes.
    Really sucks that the answer they give is that it was always breedable.
    I think everyone should get full flakes regardless of whether they hatched one or not.
    Also not fair that some get more than one and others none.
    If it?s part of a challenge everyone should get it first try.

New Resident
    Finally!!
    4 days and a lots of forest and fire breeds, finally I get it!

Banned
    48 hours since I lodged a ticket with support, nothing has happened regarding my query and I can’t see it being answered before the end of the event.

This event has been fraught with issues from get go. I truly believe we should be compensated with the final dragon and all who have spent gold have it returned!

Why are these events not tested before they go live.

Wishlist is still evolving to Lvl 4 so won’t get the Snowflakes.

Just off the breeding roost and i got it with explorer and firegrass.