Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Executive Chef
    I’ve been trying and still nothing. I
    Can’t use any more gold it’s been pretty depleated. Sent in a ticket for gold reimbursement but I don’t see how I’m going to get it done now.
    Good luck to everyone.
    Jen

Rhino Keeper
    I was happy to find that Storm8 finally fixed the issue yesterday, but I wish the snowflake issue could be resolved as well. I don't know if I'll be able to raise him to a 10. That's 3 evolution cycles. I've been able to breed him 2X now with
    🎁Holly + Forest🎁

Fashion Designer
    5 or 6 fails since fixed! I can't be fixed, I am soooooooo not happy. Still no gold refund, sent in ticket last night. Bah Humbug s8
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

So I am not the only one that hasn't received a refund? I realize the email said they had a 48 hour period to resolve it but .... Some people got their refunds within minutes and were able to continue playing when the bug got corrected. I WILL NOT purchase more gold. Therefore I am stuck waiting for them to correct their error and NOT being able to complete the challenge. Fantastic.

Executive Chef
    I have him on the breeding den right now (atleast, 2 red-green parents, and 23 hours of breeding time. I asume that's him. Have 2 breeding dens, been trying since day one, spent quite a few gold on him too (speeding, something like 20-40 gold I think).

Good luck everyone still breeding!

Banned
    Have you had any luck breeding this Kooky or Rynetory?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    5 or 6 fails since fixed! I can't be fixed, I am soooooooo not happy. Still no gold refund, sent in ticket last night. Bah Humbug s8
    Your not alone I still can not get I've gotten 7 lifes a explorer and another holly since fix but can not get wishlist

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    I was happy to find that Storm8 finally fixed the issue yesterday, but I wish the snowflake issue could be resolved as well. I don't know if I'll be able to raise him to a 10. That's 3 evolution cycles. I've been able to breed him 2X now with
    ��Holly + Forest��
    If you want to raise to level 10 without spending gold you would need a total of 4 days to complete

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

I sent S8 or TL a message and I got a reply back that said they messed up more or less. I can?t remember exactly what my email said but they did apologize that?s the first time I ever got an answer for something that was wrong on their part. Well that?s progress. They said it?s fixed so we can try again but you may need to shut down your game and restart it in order for the program to work. It was something about removing the elemental plane for the breeding process. They said since
    That?s been removed it should be much easier to breed. I still haven?t breed one 3 fails thus far but I didn?t shut my game down and restart it. Too much trouble.

Executive Chef
    I did breed one today. Waited for my bingo boost from today and had a quite a few fails before I got one.