Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Fashion Designer
    Try number 4 (since it was fixed): 4 hours

Executive Chef
    and this was the day....just got 23h with Firegras and Forest,imagine my surprise.I don't know how I will raise him to 10 because really need those points for the event for last individual prize.

P.S. can someone please send me a link for tread finding new gold gifter neighbur.one of mine GG left the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    and this was the day....just got 23h with Firegras and Forest,imagine my surprise.I don't know how I will raise him to 10 because really need those points for the event for last individual prize.

P.S. can someone please send me a link for tread finding new gold gifter neighbur.one of mine GG left the game.
    I lost my gold gifters, feel free to add me and will gift daily! adekil40

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post

Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    I lost my gold gifters, feel free to add me and will gift daily! adekil40
    Please use the ADD Me Forum for adding neighbors.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...n-Story-Add-Me
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please use the ADD Me Forum for adding neighbors.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...n-Story-Add-Me
    thanks kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    Have they said anything about how because of their screw up it is impossible to complete the goal without gold and are they going to compensate for it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

Elsa, whilst this is good news it is too late for some of us as doing the maths we can?t get the 500 Snowflakes without spending a lot more gold to get Wishlist to level 10.

First the dragon was released later than first stated in the event info and then due to Holiday Element not in the breeding of red and green until today it seems to me that this game owes every participating playing in this event the Snowflakes and the final dragon.

We the players did not have anything to do with how this has come to fruition and in good faith I believe that Storm8 owes us this.
    Elsa, Kooky Panda, still awaiting word about the credit of Snowflakes as well as the crediting From Storm8 to players of the Whiteout Dragon as this whole fiasco has been out of our control!

Thanks.
    Last edited by random59; 12-05-17 at 12:40 PM.

I decided to use ANOTHER boost trying for wishlist again, and after quite a few 5 or 6 short fails, I finally got the 23 hour timer. I also used Firegrass and Fire. But unfortunately NO GOLD OR BOOSTS were returned to my game, even though they claim I would be credited in the email I sent to Storm8. Which IMO IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. EVERYONE that used gold when this dragon was released should also get their gold back. The error DID NOT have anything to do with the players and Storm8 should take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for their BIG SCREW UP in the first place, not just giving gold back to selective players. I'll wait and see what they're gonna do, but refuse to hold my breath that they'll follow through on doing the RIGHT THING for EVERYONE..

As well as giving us the 500 snowflakes AND extending the time to give other players a chance to breed the dragon and reach the goal of getting it to epic...that would be a nice Early Christmas Present to all their players who have supported this game/business...

Nightclub Owner
    During my morning check in I finally got this little bugger! I was still half asleep and didn’t realize what it was at first. Currently evolving him to 4, hope I have enough time to get him up to 10 before the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I decided to use ANOTHER boost trying for wishlist again, and after quite a few 5 or 6 short fails, I finally got the 23 hour timer. I also used Firegrass and Fire. But unfortunately NO GOLD OR BOOSTS were returned to my game, even though they claim I would be credited in the email I sent to Storm8. Which IMO IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. EVERYONE that used gold when this dragon was released should also get their gold back. The error DID NOT have anything to do with the players and Storm8 should take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for their BIG SCREW UP in the first place, not just giving gold back to selective players. I'll wait and see what they're gonna do, but refuse to hold my breath that they'll follow through on doing the RIGHT THING for EVERYONE..

As well as giving us the 500 snowflakes AND extending the time to give other players a chance to breed the dragon and reach the goal of getting it to epic...that would be a nice Early Christmas Present to all their players who have supported this game/business...
    Smart girl for not holding your breath because well,you'll die \?Δ?/ Especially waiting for S8 to"Do the right thing".
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.