Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Firegrass, life and believe it or not, 3 explorers... One landforms... Ugh...

So frustrating, keep getting 3 and 4 hour breeding!
    I never got brilliant and it seems this one will be missed too😞
    I agree that everyone should get all the snowflakes that would have been given from wish list since no one was able to breed it until yesterday.

I have been reading this thread and am also frustrated with the lack of results from breeding. I have been trying all weekend and no luck at all. I love this game but in the last year have found goals almost unattainable without spending tons of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    not fixed for me. boosted breeds get me a ...wait for it...the ultra super duper rare Life dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Not fixed for me either. Went from 3 and4 hour fails to 12 hour fails!

Fashion Designer
    Of course now that it's possible to get it, I get the 12 hour fail. On the bright side, now I will have a Dino dragon, which I didn't have before

Finally...Crusader and Quetzal...23 hours in den

Nightclub Owner
    I still can't get this dragon I wonder if an uninstall/reinstall of the app would help

ETA: Nope tried uninstalling/reinstalling and got 8 hours with Fire & Forest
    Last edited by amerirish; 12-05-17 at 01:05 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylynce View Post
    Ok, I submitted a request to Storm8 support at 4:43pm. My gold, 10x breed boost, and 10x hatch boost were reimbursed at 4:49pm! Impressive turnaround time. tyvm Z!

@ksbmommy, mention your breeding roost in the description & hopefully you'll be reimbursed.
    I did get my gold back but not my boosts. That was disappointing since I had 5x boosts for hatching and breeding.

Farm Supplier
    I have submitted a ticket to Storm requesting my gold back, but did anyone else do this and then reply to their automated email (since it requests further information) since its clear in my request from the original logging of the call what the issue is. Just wondering how long I should wait as I haven't received replies on other logged issues in the past?