Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Did anyone calculate if breeding, hatching and raising to level 10 is doable in less than four days?

Is not :
    23 Breeding
    23 hatching
    23 evolve to juvenile
    23 evolve to adult
    23 evolve to epic.

115 hours

4 days = 96 hours
    5 days = 125 hours

You need gold, or 2x 10 hours boost in each evolving phase.

gg , good luck next year
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 12-05-17 at 12:30 AM. Reason: some ppl only want the world burn

Banned
    Have submitted a ticket with support about wishing a credit of Snowflakes and gold used trying to get a dragon that wasn?t coded properly,
    But there is no way with the time remains that I can get it to level 10 without spending a lot more gold on it.

22 hours left on the den, the another 23 on the nest and another 69 hours to evolve it, 114 hours and there are only 83 hours left in the event.

Feeling rather cross about this!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Wishlist Dragon is breedable, but needed the Holiday element for the result. This has been updated to Green and Red. If you need help with your game, please contact support. You can submit a ticket through the web form or through the game.
    Elsa, whilst this is good news it is too late for some of us as doing the maths we can?t get the 500 Snowflakes without spending a lot more gold to get Wishlist to level 10.

First the dragon was released later than first stated in the event info and then due to Holiday Element not in the breeding of red and green until today it seems to me that this game owes every participating playing in this event the Snowflakes and the final dragon.

We the players did not have anything to do with how this has come to fruition and in good faith I believe that Storm8 owes us this.
    Last edited by random59; 12-05-17 at 12:46 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

Elsa, whilst this is good news it is too late for some of us as doing the maths we can?t get the 500 Snowflakes without spending a lot more gold to get Wishlist to level 10.

First the dragon was released later than first stated in the event info and then due to Holiday Element not in the breeding of red and green until today it seems to me that this game owes every participating playing in this event the Snowflakes and the final dragon.

We the players did not have anything to do with how this has come to fruition and in good faith I believe that Storm8 owes us this.
    Agreed. They at least owe us the snowflakes.

Banned
    If you read how to breed wishlist on that dragon's page, it says you need red from 1 parent n green from the other and not from splitting colors..so I wonder if you tried using coal would that work cause red n green would come from just the other dragon n how does Holiday fit in there..

Elsa said it was always breedable but with what dragons?? They really should not back pedal like that, say you could get it while the description is contrary to that and with the event dragons you're trying to earn...Oh, Please!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    If you read how to breed wishlist on that dragon's page, it says you need red from 1 parent n green from the other and not from splitting colors..so I wonder if you tried using coal would that work cause red n green would come from just the other dragon n how does Holiday fit in there..

Elsa said it was always breedable but with what dragons?? They really should not back pedal like that, say you could get it while the description is contrary to that and with the event dragons you're trying to earn...Oh, Please!!!
    I tried all sorts of combinations using both with green and red elements to no avail. It was only when they did something so red and green to introduce the Holiday Element into the equation that is was able to be bred. This has been a disaster from start to finish, I have it on the den but don’t have enough time to take it to level 10 and I am not using anymore gold than I already have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

Also tried Holy with Snowman, Life with Firegrass, Landworm and Forest which was what was finally successful and se real other red/green with red/green. The only people who actually managed to get the dragon purchased it with none through breeding. If someone can tell me that they managed to breed Wishlist before today and the change I will retract what I have posted!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sylynce View Post
    Ok, I submitted a request to Storm8 support at 4:43pm. My gold, 10x breed boost, and 10x hatch boost were reimbursed at 4:49pm! Impressive turnaround time. tyvm Z!

@ksbmommy, mention your breeding roost in the description & hopefully you'll be reimbursed.
    I also got email from S8 with the happy news that all my gold spent on speeding breeding&hatching is reimbursed and it really is. They also wrote it is a clear game glitch on their behalf. Now Wishlist is breedable with red+green combo. So, guilt admitted, gold reimbursed. Finally some improvement in Support services. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    I also got email from S8 with the happy news that all my gold spent on speeding breeding&hatching is reimbursed and it really is. They also wrote it is a clear game glitch on their behalf. Now Wishlist is breedable with red+green combo. So, guilt admitted, gold reimbursed. Finally some improvement in Support services. Thank you!
    Now they need to go back and fix how long we have to complete but since the event will be over by then they should give everyone that at least gets it the 500 snowflakes just for having since there is no longer time to evolve

Have had the chance to breed at least twice on each of our 7 games since discovering this 'twist' last evening. While the coding error is reported to have been 'fixed', none of the these has resulted in 23 hours.