Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

I speed thru the tournament to get Coal in case the holiday element was necessary and despite several breeding attempts did not get a Wishlist dragon. (This weekend, not right now.)
    Last edited by oxRoseHavenxo; 12-04-17 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Edited to clarify when I bred Coal

I just boost bred and spent gold and got a 4 and 3 hour!
    Going to bed. This is ridiculous!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I wrote email saying they should do something about players not being able to get wishlist to lvl 10 and get 500 points.

Their answer...wishlist was always breedable using holiday red green! They changed it to be red n green. And I didn't qualify for gold refund. I didn't use gold and didn't ask for refund. But no mention of the 500 points. That got totally ignored as did admission they made mistake.

Maybe if Everyone asks for the 500 points they might concede. Just so terrible. What is wrong with S8??? I suspect that they won't do automatic correction to refund gold. I think players will need write to them.
    I got you covered. I just sent them an email about the issue of snowflakes just now. We'll see what happens or doesn't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I am still wondering what did we need to breed together to get? What did their goof up coding say?
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Wishlist Dragon is breedable, but needed the Holiday element for the result. This has been updated to Green and Red. If you need help with your game, please contact support. You can submit a ticket through the web form or through the game.
    We needed the holiday type that is so new no one had it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I got you covered. I just sent them an email about the issue of snowflakes just now. We'll see what happens or doesn't.
    i was curious when I saw so many pages for this thread...what a MESS! I didn't spend much gold (never got brilliant so wasn't optimistic here) but I've lost lots of overnight breeding hours on ridiculous 3-4-6 hr eggs.
    And won't get to L10 if I do breed it.
    Im happy to send a note about snowflakes too if u think it'll help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    We needed the holiday type that is so new no one had it yet.
    That was my thought there are only 6 holiday dragons mama claws and old claws which we are collecting wishlist and cookies to craft, coal which is the tournament prize, fluffy and white out event prizes the reason we need to breed and raise to 10 to get these 2 and last wishlist which is what we are breeding for SO someone please tell me what they expected to do?

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone actually bred this yet?!

I'm not saying they're lying, but I am suggesting that even with the holiday element, I was unable to obtain Wishlist.
    Soooo much gold spent. Kind of frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got up this morning and saw that the breeding bug was finally fixed. Tried the suggested combis of others and what do I get: Firegrass No 6 and Life No 9. Together with 3 Landworms, 1 Tree and 1 Holly this is all I get since Friday. Fortunately didn't spend any gold - but this is a joke!!!

The only thing they can do to make this right is to give everyone the 500 snowflakes!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a 23-hr timer with Fire and Forest!