Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa, Kooky Panda

Now I am angry, what is not understood about Wishmaker and the baulking of returning the gold we spent under false pretences.

In the Island goals under Wishmaker, Hatch a Wishlist Dragon. Breed Red and Green! No mention of any other element ie the Holiday element!

I don’t see what is the problem, rather simple to me, the last 2 events we have had we have breed 2 dragons of various colours which gave us these new dragons and that was missing in this event.

Attachment 40592
    At the very least they need to add 3 day to this goal. We need those cookies. It was their screw up not ours! Sad to say their attitude at this point is oh well deal with it and spend money. Even the moderators dropped this. Now watch some type of event will start today probably a leaderboard for us to spend lots of gold to be #1. The sad thing is only a drop of the players come here the majority of players don't even know there was ever a problem.
    Last edited by silverybunny; 12-08-17 at 11:45 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    The only way I'm going to be able to get the last dragon is if S8 awards us the full 500 snowflakes like they should due to the error on their end. I hope in the next couple hours they do the right thing by their players
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Most companies would reward the last goal dragon to everyone as compensation. Then they can go back to the same old same old after the holidays.

Let's see which path they choose.

Farm Supplier
    Can I just ditto this whole conversation?! after several days of repeated fails I came here to see what others were using to obtain wishlist and found this STORM that S8 has created. I pretty much stopped buying gold after the last time I got *****ed on an event , but I have been spending all the gold I get and using up all my boosts, and my whole event has been at a crawl since I am continually breeding 3/4 hour fails. I did get a couple of holly’s Which is nice. But this situation is the biggest mistake yet and the sad thing is that S8 seemingly doesn’t give a dragons bu tt about it! So many people don’t read the forum and don’t even know why their game is so bad and that is false advertising. They spent money to buy something that was not actually available to buy. Pretty sure that’s moving towards illegal, bait and switch or what not. This is generally the kind of situation where companies are advised to admit fault publicly and reimburse all customers (players) as a gesture of good will and hope they don’t leave in droves. Just saying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Can I just ditto this whole conversation?! after several days of repeated fails I came here to see what others were using to obtain wishlist and found this STORM that S8 has created. I pretty much stopped buying gold after the last time I got *****ed on an event , but I have been spending all the gold I get and using up all my boosts, and my whole event has been at a crawl since I am continually breeding 3/4 hour fails. I did get a couple of holly’s Which is nice. But this situation is the biggest mistake yet and the sad thing is that S8 seemingly doesn’t give a dragons bu tt about it! So many people don’t read the forum and don’t even know why their game is so bad and that is false advertising. They spent money to buy something that was not actually available to buy. Pretty sure that’s moving towards illegal, bait and switch or what not. This is generally the kind of situation where companies are advised to admit fault publicly and reimburse all customers (players) as a gesture of good will and hope they don’t leave in droves. Just saying.
    Yes to this. They did give me back my gold I used for trying to breed that first weekend, but now because of still trying to breed wishlst, not only do I not have that, I won’t even get one dragon from the event. I am level 166 only have 2 plots of land left to clear, have played for years, but this event has pushed me into just not caring anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    In the final few minutes, I used a ton of food and 69 gold to evolve Wishlist to 10 so I could get the final prize. This is so unfair since S8's coding error cost all players 2-3 days on that goal. It makes me so mad that they never compensated us for the blunder
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    In the final few minutes, I used a ton of food and 69 gold to evolve Wishlist to 10 so I could get the final prize. This is so unfair since S8's coding error cost all players 2-3 days on that goal. It makes me so mad that they never compensated us for the blunder
    I do agree on this. Although they did refund the gold quickly when asked, I'm disappointed that they didn't lower the requirements for wishlist to a 7 for the final snowflakes. The breeding time was just too long even if we didn't lose the weekend. This should have come out on day #1 and even then, by the time we had fail after fail and finally got it, we still had a long time to go to get it up to an epic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I do agree on this. Although they did refund the gold quickly when asked, I'm disappointed that they didn't lower the requirements for wishlist to a 7 for the final snowflakes. The breeding time was just too long even if we didn't lose the weekend. This should have come out on day #1 and even then, by the time we had fail after fail and finally got it, we still had a long time to go to get it up to an epic.
    If you read through the comments, not everyone was refunded.

Some people got their gold and their boosts back, some got just their gold back, and some got nothing, at all. This whole event was a disappointing disaster, and I doubt S8 has the basic common sense and grace to be embarrassed about their blunders and about their ridiculously poor customer service.

Banned
    Btw... where are our community rewards? I see those haven't been awarded yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I used boost after boost both in crops with evolving but used gold at the start of the event which really ticks me off.

I have just started to craft Mama Klaws now after Wishlist has gone, so by Storm8 reckoning you would have needed to spend 4000 gold to buy this dragon to be able to breed Wishlist PLEASE!

I have already posted a screenshot of the original instructions which says just to breed Red and green!

So how about Elsa, FlatFoot and Kooky Panda Just bring it to Storm8 and say we need to do the correct thing, refund our players gold and give players both Wishlist and Whiteout. It would go some way to restore your credibility.