10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Bred about 80 times and still no 23 hours >____<
    Me too and everything else that red and green makes including crusader so now not speeding until I see someone post they got one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Bred about 80 times and still no 23 hours >____<
    Even I did speed breeding almost 80 times wasting Boost for breeding and hatching and Gold but no sign of 23 hrs ! I really feel , they haven’t included Wishlist dragon in possible outcome —Really don’t know whether this is due to mistake or deliberate ! In process , I got Landworm 6 times which is super rare but no 23 hrs ! I am fed up and I won’t spend any Gold for the same !

Fashion Designer
    I like that all the fail combos are fairly short. And even if I do get that Dino, I don't have it yet so I won't complain too much

I think S8 forgot to set this up for breeding ��.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-03-17 at 01:55 PM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bodragonmom View Post
    I think S8 forgot to set this up for breeding ��.

I do think the 80 failed attempts seems to indicate that either Wishlist has not been "activated," or the breeding odds for it are similar to those of an ultra rare diamond type. Neither scenario is good. Considering all the recent, sloppy mistakes, I'm putting my money on the "someone at S8 messed up" scenario. Yet again.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-03-17 at 01:56 PM. Reason: removed third party site comments

Not specifically trying to breed for any new dragon. I'll be glad if i get it, if not all good. I have a LONG list of dragons i want.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Try 3 coming right up . . . . . . . nope, 3 hours. must be another life dragon :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

I do think the 80 failed attempts seems to indicate that either Wishlist has not been "activated," or the breeding odds for it are similar to those of an ultra rare diamond type. Neither scenario is good. Considering all the recent, sloppy mistakes, I'm putting my money on the "someone at S8 messed up" scenario. Yet again.
    I'm afraid the special breedingrule is the thing that has not been activated... I really hope I'm wrong!
    Without it we need red, green AND holiday in the pool to get Wishlist!
    Stupid question: Any of the speedbreeders tried Mama Klaws x Forest (or any other green or green/red) ?
    Even more stupid question: Someone from S8 working in the weekend who can check this?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-03-17 at 01:57 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Been trying since it came out - some speed breeding with boosts and NOTHING! I'm getting other super rare dragons.........

Something doesn't seem right here!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast