Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

I have an egg that I think could be wishlist...how can I post a pic on here to find out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlie0138 View Post
    I have an egg that I think could be wishlist...how can I post a pic on here to find out
    I sent an invite to check out your island. The eggs you have on your nests are Firegrass and Dino.

200+ gold spent with zero Wishlist dragons = a problem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlie0138 View Post
    The egg has to be 23 hours...

Fashion Designer
    Try number 5 or 6 (can't even remember now) coming up . . . . . nope, 4 hours

What is the breeding time? 23 hrs?! That's insane!

hello , yesterday i depensing 400 gold for wishlist and nothing no wishlist , i frustred 😩

Banned
    Red and green dragons with breeding times and there are only 9 of them

Life 3 hours, Fireglass 4 hours, Landworm 6 hours, Wild 6 hours, Explorer 8 hours, Holly 8 hours, Tree Frog 8 hours, Dino 12 hours,
    Wishlist 23 hours.

Okay Wishlist is Super Rare but someone should have got it by now! Yes I am aware that the less combinations for getting dragons brings in increased failed rates but this doesn’t seem right.

Yes it is super rare, but i already made like 4 landworms in the last couple of days. That one is super rare also. Is this the next deceivement after the near impossible Crystal Fyre?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-03-17 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spreading false rumors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Yes it is super rare, but i already made like 4 landworms in the last couple of days. That one is super rare also. Is this the next deceivement after the near impossible Crystal Fyre?

Edit: after reading some of the previous posts there is no doubt in my mind anymore that this one is rigged. Just like Crystal Fyre was. Storm8 is playing us for fools.
    As long as the correct breedingrule isn't there, we can forget it with red and green. For now it's only possible to breed with red, green AND holiday!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast