Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

New Resident
    Thanks Silverbunny. After many fails. used your playful+forest combo and got the wishlist dragon. Will not make it to the final milestone but happy to have a new dragon.

Banned
    Looks like I?ll be able to reach 3100 without the wishlist and get the flurry dragon. I?ve got 0 hope for whiteout even with wishlist so I?m not really down that I didn?t manage to breed it. Also I got Rex and Triceratops out of it which now completes my Dino collection XD. I got a pterodactyl from diamond x Infinity previously

Banned
    Elsa, Kooky Panda

Now I am angry, what is not understood about Wishmaker and the baulking of returning the gold we spent under false pretences.

In the Island goals under Wishmaker, Hatch a Wishlist Dragon. Breed Red and Green! No mention of any other element ie the Holiday element!

I don’t see what is the problem, rather simple to me, the last 2 events we have had we have breed 2 dragons of various colours which gave us these new dragons and that was missing in this event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D796BBD7-55F0-4DE0-97A3-05BC6E6BF1E2.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	40592
    Last edited by random59; 12-07-17 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Upload of instructions of breeding Wishlist

Farm Supplier
    So I got my gold back during the night but no admission this was a game error, instead a note from Storm apologising that the game did not meet my expectations! lol - I reached 3100 without levelling up Wishlist and nowadays I never get close to the final dragon in tasks so all is normal for me again.

Executive Chef
    I’m giving up on the entire event. Wasted so much gold trying for wishlist when it wasn’t possible and nothing since the “fix”
    I can’t plsy all day so I’m not even going go get one of these dragons. Once upon a time I never missed a single event or dragon, now it’s rare to get anything. I’m not spending any more money in a game I can’t play anymore. Between no room and impossible events I’m just done stressing. It’s just sad where things are.

Rhino Keeper
    Last few hours of the event and i’ve just passed the 4000 snowflakes mark but with no luck breeding a wishlist dragon i now won’t be able to reach the last dragon. Getting those 500 snowflakes from having wishlist at level 10 would have got me within reach and i would have used a little gold to get me the rest of the way. It shows me that this element of collecting snowflakes is make or break for the event in my case ... i’m sure for many others also. Those few days of pointlessly breeding red and green as instructed could have made all the difference .... one of those wasted tries could have been my wishlist dragon. Very disappointed about the whole fiasco.

The only positive note i can make is that my ticket has had a response so the little bit of gold (20) that i used finishing off breeding/hatching before bed or not being able to log on the game enough to keep up with short breed times, has been refunded overnight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa, Kooky Panda

Now I am angry, what is not understood about Wishmaker and the baulking of returning the gold we spent under false pretences.

In the Island goals under Wishmaker, Hatch a Wishlist Dragon. Breed Red and Green! No mention of any other element ie the Holiday element!

I don’t see what is the problem, rather simple to me, the last 2 events we have had we have breed 2 dragons of various colours which gave us these new dragons and that was missing in this event.

At the very least they need to add 3 day to this goal. We need those cookies. It was their screw up not ours! Sad to say their attitude at this point is oh well deal with it and spend money. Even the moderators dropped this. Now watch some type of event will start today probably a leaderboard for us to spend lost of gold. The sad thing is only a drop of the players come here the majority of players don't even know there was ever a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Funny I was about to give up breeding the Wishlist Dragon, because I have had nothing but fails...I wanted to breed a Life Dragon for Bingo....and lo and behold, I finally breeded a Wishlist Dragon with Fire and Forest

Nightclub Owner
    It's outrageous that we didn't get the snowflakes that many of us missed out on due to their error with Wishlist. In the past, they would jump to correct their own errors. Lately it's like no one over there cares about the players or fair gameplay. It's absolutely ridiculous that many of us are going to miss out on the final dragon because of an error on their end. Absolutely poor customer service
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa, Kooky Panda

<— This. Don’t say it’s been breedable when you’ve been lying about what it takes to breed it (and the unknown to us type was a new one that no one has!). Poor form by S8.