Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I have had no luck either. I am checking on this. Gold states breed green and red but if information card for this dragon shows green, red and christmas package.
    I am thinking we need to get one of the other christmas dragons first, then we can breed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I have had no luck either. I am checking on this. Gold states breed green and red but if information card for this dragon shows green, red and christmas package.
    I am thinking we need to get one of the other christmas dragons first, then we can breed.
    Makes it a little bit impossible to get it in 7 days if you need another holiday-type dragon first, don't you think? And Holiday-type has red, green and white in it, so the number of possible outcomes from breeding is much bigger. They only forgot to add the extra breedingrule, that's it.
    I'm only afraid that many players spent much time, boosts and gold on this for an impossible outcome... 😢

Rhino Keeper
    So all the players that tried to breed Crystal Fyre with Purple and Blue were also dupped out of their gold because the dragon was not obtainable using just Purple and Blue. And Wishlist dragon is the same situation. Looks like we need to be reimbursed some gold S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    So all the players that tried to breed Crystal Fyre with Purple and Blue were also dupped out of their gold because the dragon was not obtainable using just Purple and Blue. And Wishlist dragon is the same situation. Looks like we need to be reimbursed some gold S8.
    Yes seriously. I used the extra breeding den to try to get wishlist and used gold to speed up. What a waste of money

Banned
    I think what S8 needs to do is swap the Wishlist and have the Holly dragon be the dragon to get World Event points since they dropped the ball.

Executive Chef
    Someone needs to make this right. Seriously. Days of trying, again, for the impossible. Not cool. Give us all the wishlist dragon please. This goal is unobtainable.
    Jen
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 12-03-17 at 04:49 PM.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to get it either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    Crystal Fyre had a locked combo: Spark X Brilliant.
    Brilliant is the one that could be bred by combining purple X blue, even though it's type is fey/blue. I don't think it had the same bug/problem as Wish List, though, because I saw at least 3 people report having successfully bred it with blue and purple. The combos used were: Hammerhead X Iridescent, and Hammerhead X Peacock, and Anubis X Mercury. It was just darn near impossible to breed, especially with the ultra-common NeoBubble as a possible outcome. (I swear that dragon is not a regular, usual-odds common- it's waaaay too common).

Fashion Designer
    I think Storm 8 forgot to release wishlist. Never seen one so imoissible!

Fashion Designer
    Since breeding a 23-hr Wishlist and evolving it up to level 10 awards 500 points for the World Event, and the Wishlist is still unbreedable at the halfway point of the event, every player should be awarded the 500 snowflakes/event points (or more, to compensate for our frustration and trouble). Those who used gold on breeding attempts MUST be reimbursed, as well.

Do the right thing, S8.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast