Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Did anyone calculate if breeding, hatching and raising to level 10 is doable in less than four days?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Waiting for community managers to come on and see my report.
    Thank you Kooky

Banned
    Scarab + Landworm got me 23 hrs. Holly is now elusive. Got my hopes up with four 8 hr breeding times but they were duds - Explorer x2 and Tree Frog x2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Did anyone calculate if breeding, hatching and raising to level 10 is doable in less than four days?
    I still can’t get it and I’ve spent a bunch more gold speeding. This is a mess.

I ave tried Playful and Forest twice since it was “supposed” to have been fixed No luck

Just used a speed breed as I had 20 hour from earlier and bred playful and forest and got 4 hours.
    Bedtime now and don?t want to use gold to try again before morning 😔

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Impossible without spending gold. I have one on the nest as of 6pm MST. Hatch at 5pm Tues and immediately feed to lvl 3 then evolve for 23 more hrs. Get out of evo chamber at 4pm Wed and immediately feed to lvl 6, evolve again. Get out of evo chamber at 3pm Thurs and feed up to 9, evolve again. Wishlist reaches level 10 at 2pm Friday - 3 hours after the event ends so only 250 snowflakes (for hatching) instead of 500 for both hatching and leveling to 10. Not cool S8. This is why I say everyone should be credited with 500 snowflakes for the fiasco this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    So are they going to refund the gold I spent speed breeding? Are they going to give back the boosts I wasted during the speed breeding? Are they going to extend the time on the second breeding roost that I bought trying to get a dragon that wasn't setup yet?

What a waste of time and real money over the weekend! What happened, what was the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Will be so great to know
    Ok, I submitted a request to Storm8 support at 4:43pm. My gold, 10x breed boost, and 10x hatch boost were reimbursed at 4:49pm! Impressive turnaround time. tyvm Z!

@ksbmommy, mention your breeding roost in the description & hopefully you'll be reimbursed.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Impossible without spending gold. I have one on the nest as of 6pm MST. Hatch at 5pm Tues and immediately feed to lvl 3 then evolve for 23 more hrs. Get out of evo chamber at 4pm Wed and immediately feed to lvl 6, evolve again. Get out of evo chamber at 3pm Thurs and feed up to 9, evolve again. Wishlist reaches level 10 at 2pm Friday - 3 hours after the event ends so only 250 snowflakes (for hatching) instead of 500 for both hatching and leveling to 10. Not cool S8. This is why I say everyone should be credited with 500 snowflakes for the fiasco this weekend.
    So notpossible unless they reduce level to like seven instead of ten
    I hope they look at your numbers cause mine still in the breeding roost doesn't go to nest until tomorrow
    This is a bigger fiasco then I thought

Rhino Keeper
    I am still wondering what did we need to breed together to get? What did their goof up coding say?