Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I got Wishlist on my third try. First try was futile because the coding wasn’t fixed but Firegrass and Wild gave me Holly, so I waited till S8 fixed the code. On second try Life and Fruitful gave me Explorer. Third time, Holly and Forest, 23 hrs on the breeding den.

Good luck to folks, too bad this is such a toughie.

New Resident
    I got it too forest & playful ... I can?t upload picture I don?t know how from a phone

New Resident
    Landworm dragon with wild dragon 23 hour

Rhino Keeper
    I dont know how many life dragons in a row I have bred, yet I keep trying.. perhaps I should get a life away from this game lol

After thousands of Lifes and Dinos I got it with Landworm and Snowman

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    5 or 6 fails since fixed! I can't be fixed, I am soooooooo not happy. Still no gold refund, sent in ticket last night. Bah Humbug s8
    It is a Super Rare dragon, and there are many possible outcomes to breeding red with green. It's normal not ever player will be able to breed Wishlist within a few tries let alone breed it at all. This has nothing to do with it being fixed or not.

Fashion Designer
    The amount of gold and money I spent i could of bought the thing twice this is unfair to make one so flippen hard to breed
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-06-17 at 10:20 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I have him on the breeding den right now (atleast, 2 red-green parents, and 23 hours of breeding time. I asume that's him. Have 2 breeding dens, been trying since day one, spent quite a few gold on him too (speeding, something like 20-40 gold I think).

Good luck everyone still breeding!
    What parents did you use? I tried every successful combo and still nothing. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    It is a Super Rare dragon, and there are many possible outcomes to breeding red with green. It's normal not ever player will be able to breed Wishlist within a few tries let alone breed it at all. This has nothing to do with it being fixed or not.
    20 or so fails, unrefunded gold spent and boosts, yeah I can complain a bit....and am curious why I have so much trouble breeding dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    I sent S8 or TL a message and I got a reply back that said they messed up more or less. I can?t remember exactly what my email said but they did apologize that?s the first time I ever got an answer for something that was wrong on their part. Well that?s progress. They said it?s fixed so we can try again but you may need to shut down your game and restart it in order for the program to work. It was something about removing the elemental plane for the breeding process. They said since
    That?s been removed it should be much easier to breed. I still haven?t breed one 3 fails thus far but I didn?t shut my game down and restart it. Too much trouble.
    Easier yeah right, since fix I have now gotten 12 life dragons, 2 explorer's, 1 holly, 3 land worms, 1 frog, and 1 dino! Still no WISHLIST I even tried boost breeding a couple times and just got a life and an explorer! with all the gold I have spent to breed I could have probable just bought.
    Last edited by silverybunny; 12-06-17 at 06:59 AM.