Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I still find it quite interesting how not a single moderator has commented to this since the so called fix on Monday

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I still find it quite interesting how not a single moderator has commented to this since the so called fix on Monday
    Moderators are normal players who help on the forums and they're messengers in most situations . As normal players, they can give their opinions, but I don't know what you're looking for as far as a moderator commenting?

Rhino Keeper
    I got lucky
    So glad....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0CD8BF99-04E0-4E56-A525-51B97CFB8F65.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	697.5 KB 
ID:	40645
    Level 200

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry didn't mean to offend. Correct me if wrong, mods are basicly a go between staff and players right? So by not hearing from mods translates to not hearing from staff.
    Since we didn't hear from staff again after fix tells us we really are not that important to them and they just don't care about their cusomers!

Rhino Keeper
    The moderators aren't part of the company. They just know who to contact, and any information they do get from their contacts is limited by what their contacts are allowed to tell their customers. That's how it works in most company-owned forums.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 12-11-17 at 11:53 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Sorry didn't mean to offend. Correct me if wrong, mods are basicly a go between staff and players right? So by not hearing from mods translates to not hearing from staff.
    Since we didn't hear from staff again after fix tells us we really are not that important to them and they just don't care about their cusomers!
    No worries! If you need help with your game, please contact our support team for assistance. You can submit it through the contact support link in my signature or through the game's Help/FAQ. Feel free to inbox me your ticket number.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526