Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

Fashion Designer
    Still nothing for me I'm not even sure why I'm still trying at this point, because I'm not going to reach the next milestone, obviously

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Still no wish list
    Still no gold refund

Bad feelings for holiday season, thanks S8. What a mess. No way I will get last dragon but will get the first so yay for that. Otherwise, bah humbug S8
    I'm surprised (but not really) that they haven't even bothered to address the issue with an in-game apology pop-up, or any sort of compensation to all players for the ridiculous screw up. This obviously affected everyone who was participating in the event, since a good sum of the points relied on breeding the pair properly, which was screwed up....? Pretty low blow and certainly unhappy holidays :/

Rhino Keeper
    Finally I've given up trying to breed this after a zillion life dragons. With the little trickle of gold to speed breed I could have bought the darn thing I am sure., and still far from ever reaching the last milestone. Nice to read that some were successful in breeding the dragon.

Fashion Designer
    After breeding for this since Friday I finally get it it. It'll go on the nest at the very end of the event. Lol

Parents are Quetzal and Playful

Rhino Keeper
    Even though they did admit to messing up code and telling us we needed to breed GREEN and RED which is what we all did. They also told us it was breedable we just needed to add gift but who had a gift to breed uhh no-one! Them fixing and admitting they gooffed and returning some of us our gold is going to be all the apology and compensation we will see. Why should we expect anything more from a money grubbing company with little customer care? No matter what they do we keep playing and sending them money. Look how much they have changed things over last couple years just to get more money from us even though we complain they change nothing yet we are still here.

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t argue with anything you?ve said here silverybunny

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Even though they did admit to messing up code and telling us we needed to breed GREEN and RED which is what we all did. They also told us it was breedable we just needed to add gift but who had a gift to breed uhh no-one! Them fixing and admitting they gooffed and returning some of us our gold is going to be all the apology and compensation we will see. Why should we expect anything more from a money grubbing company with little customer care? No matter what they do we keep playing and sending them money. Look how much they have changed things over last couple years just to get more money from us even though we complain they change nothing yet we are still here.
    I totally agree with you. The craziest part of it is, NONE of the moderators have commented about whether players will be compensated for THEIR ERROR, but only stated that" ITS NOW BREEDABLE WITH GREEN AND RED",which like you said, we WERE doing in the first place. This side goal has been BY FAR, the worse IMO. So much of our time, and gold, as well as alot of effort that we put in. But yet some players end up with NOTHING but anger and frustration, with no resolution or compensation for ALL of us that used gold/boosts BEFORE the error was corrected. That's a slap in our face for players who have supported their game and kept them in business thus far..SMH

They should have at least...
    -Return gold to everyone that used it
    -Give everyone the 500 snowflakes
    -Give us additional time to achieve the goal
    That's how you show that you're taking full responsibility for the HUGE screw up as a company/business...

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got a 23 hr with playful and forest there is absolutely no way to complete the goal luckily enough for me I have all my snowflakes
    Good luck to all those still trying!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I totally agree with you. The craziest part of it is, NONE of the moderators have commented about whether players will be compensated for THEIR ERROR, but only stated that" ITS NOW BREEDABLE WITH GREEN AND RED",which like you said, we WERE doing in the first place. This side goal has been BY FAR, the worse IMO. So much of our time, and gold, as well as alot of effort that we put in. But yet some players end up with NOTHING but anger and frustration, with no resolution or compensation for ALL of us that used gold/boosts BEFORE the error was corrected. That's a slap in our face for players who have supported their game and kept them in business thus far..SMH

They should have at least...
    -Return gold to everyone that used it
    -Give everyone the 500 snowflakes
    -Give us additional time to achieve the goal
    That's how you show that you're taking full responsibility for the HUGE screw up as a company/business...
    True why has it been so long since we have heard from moderators

Fashion Designer
    wow... would not know about this unless visit this forum and chase all the posts to know there had been coding error...
    so i had a few days' of breeding all for nothing.. ( i cannot even get Holly,,, elusive to me for another year... ) all i got from trying for Wishlist earlier were all fails, even 8 hour breed turn out to be explorer(FAILS)...