Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Dragon December 1 2017

how to get reimbursed? refund ? sorry for my english lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Crystal Fyre had a locked combo: Spark X Brilliant.
    Brilliant is the one that could be bred by combining purple X blue, even though it's type is fey/blue. I don't think it had the same bug/problem as Wish List, though, because I saw at least 3 people report having successfully bred it with blue and purple. The combos used were: Hammerhead X Iridescent, and Hammerhead X Peacock, and Anubis X Mercury. It was just darn near impossible to breed, especially with the ultra-common NeoBubble as a possible outcome. (I swear that dragon is not a regular, usual-odds common- it's waaaay too common).
    2 other combos I saw were Neo Bat x Electric and Magic xWater which was the combo I used.

Fashion Designer
    No luck here either. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I have had no luck either. I am checking on this. Gold states breed green and red but if information card for this dragon shows green, red and christmas package.
    I am thinking we need to get one of the other christmas dragons first, then we can breed.
    It’s been about 8 hours since this post, any updated info kooky? Appreciate clarification on this dragon. I don’t want to waste any more diamonds and time if it’s not a working task.
    Thank you
    Jen
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 12-03-17 at 09:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been so frustrated with this dragon. I have every red/green dragon already so if it hasn’t been possible (and I strongly suspect is the case), then my time and gold has been wasted. I’ve sped up dragons often (trying to keep nests full and neededing an annoyingly short time like 3or 4 hours on the nest.)

Ugh. I strongly dislike life and firegrass - leaving them on a nest overnight means we’ve lost time for the world event - they’re just messing up our games five ways to Sunday.

Fashion Designer

Angry

Seriously S8 after getting shafted on the warm stones you stopped days before the end of November, while cool stones were still being given on December 1st, now THIS!!!

I have a bunch of life and firegrass dragons now, spent gold to speed up, have several extra wild and other green/red combos and if I didn't come here, I would be trying again. Short breed fails affecting snowflakes for event! Do you even care? Change the goal and put a splash screen. You should give us all the dragon and snowflakes. Start admitting your mistakes and you might engender some good feelings. I still want my 237 warm stones to craft the dragon, you were dead wrong on that one. Treat us like the good customers we are

Merry Christmas bah humbug S8
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Rhino Keeper
    I guess when you reduce your staff numbers dramatically these are the results. Each event is rushed through and things get missed .. unfortunate for us players trying to hang in there. They need to delete the breeding a certain dragon for an event that's impossible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I have had no luck either. I am checking on this. Gold states breed green and red but if information card for this dragon shows green, red and christmas package.
    I am thinking we need to get one of the other christmas dragons first, then we can breed.
    Kooky Panda. Game data must show if anybody has managed to breed this Wishlist Dragon.

I have my doubts if this is actually breedable at all. We are running out of time and this is a large chunk of Snowflakes to be missing out on!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I stopped trying any of these side goal breedings. It?s just been a waste of time for me. I have not had any luck breeding any since CH. I just ignore them now.

Good luck to those trying.
    Me too and doesn?t it feel better when you realise that you don?t have to have every dragon. Sooner or later they will all come around again and with the land issue as well I have decided to not play most of the events, to grow food and collect and gift gold and see what happens.

We should all get both dragons because they cannot get it right, happens too much lately.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast