Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Hopeful Light December 8 2017

The Honorable Panda

Leaderboard: Hopeful Light December 8 2017

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    So I did something very stupid. I logged into my game for the first time since the changeover from the WE to the LB event and saw the popup for the Poinsettia dragon for 100 gold, and I bought it. I rarely buy dragons, but for 100 gold I thought it was worth it. Later I went in and looked at the milestones for the LB, and see that I will be getting a free Poinsettia dragon when I reach that milestone. ARGH!!

Don?t know if I?m just miscalculating, but will leaderboard end at a different time?
    It usually ends in the afternoon in my time zone, but now looks like it?s going to end in the middle of the night.
    Am I wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Don?t know if I?m just miscalculating, but will leaderboard end at a different time?
    It usually ends in the afternoon in my time zone, but now looks like it?s going to end in the middle of the night.
    Am I wrong?
    You are right. Mine usually ends at 2:30 in the afternoon but this one will end at 4:30 in the morning which also happens to be reset time for me. I will not be staying up late or getting up early to earn any last minute points!

Banned
    I'm not really interested in the grand prize. I just hope there's spenders in my group to carry me to the final milestone. I like the Menorah dragon.

A grand total of 5 posts! Wow, I feel like the theme of this leaderboard is ill timed 😓 I know that S8 plan, design and schedule these events months in advance, and it's hard to change anything
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    LOL, was actually waiting for someone to post b/c it was a lil too quiet. But yea, totally not interested in the leaderboard and seems like the majority of the community too b/c I basically left my 1st Diamond dragon on the breeding den since before the event started and just hatch and evolve water dragons and it kept pushing me to rank 1 just by doing that.

No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    You are right. Mine usually ends at 2:30 in the afternoon but this one will end at 4:30 in the morning which also happens to be reset time for me. I will not be staying up late or getting up early to earn any last minute points!
    Ditto.
    Wonder why the change and if this will continue

Banned
    Ever since I reached level 100 and got grouped with level 200 players in both bingo and leaderboard events I gave up on both of these lol. In my leaderboard there?s 2 people over 7000 pts already and there are 7 days left

I wonder why they don't have a hatch and raise goal for leaderboard points this time. Is this a permanent change to the leaderboard format?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast