Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Coal Dragon - December 1st 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    my level 15 Diamond is suddenly level 14.Does it happen to anyone else?
    That is insane! In addition to a 'reboot' I'd also submit a ticket. My Diamond 15 loses handily a LOT, but it's never lost a level. Hope resetting fixes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiantotin View Post
    hey guys help im only level 64 and i dont have any diamond dragon yet.. ang the higest level dragon i have is only level 10.. im trying to defeat valiant dragon but i always fail any suggestions what common or rare dragon is effective against valiant dragon???
    I agree with PrincessCouture's advice above. When my good fighters lose I go for baby Fire & Forest first. They've both won more than once against high level champions for me. I'll also try 'unique' or new level 1s--since they all have the same chance of winning. I also seem to have really good luck with Blue/Purple combos--Aether, Beast, Apprentice, etc. Good luck!
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 12-04-17 at 07:44 PM. Reason: my usual typo!

Farm Supplier
    I did and my level 13 Bramble just flew away from arena to wounded ward in his first attempt itself while Diamond came back gloriously victorious
    I also had a little trouble to take down Valiant.. I am in level 139 and didn't have diamond until today ( still in breeding den)..Took down Valiant with golden dragon (metal,yellow)

Farm Supplier
    Valiant- Fire15 (B) KO

My best fighters, Metal15, Fire15... Food investment well worth it.

Lost 6 battles from Coal. Metal, Gadget, Award, Metal,Rainbow Sentinel and Diamond. fighting him since morning n its now 3:12 pm. I don't have the dragons all players have mentioned to defeat him other than Landworm. Will try him now. Any other suggestions pls. I have 3 diamond dragons; lvl 6,9 and previous 15,now 14. I have 2 Diamond hybrids Crusader and Gold.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    That is insane! In addition to a 'reboot' I'd also submit a ticket. My Diamond 15 loses handily a LOT, but it's never lost a level. Hope resetting fixes!
    IKR! But i don't know why I am reluctant to submit a ticket. I think its coz i believe they won't do anything
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    That?s awful. I checked mine and she is still lvl 15. Storm8 should reimburse you the food spent to level her up to 15, imo.
    True that! But I want my Diamond at the level he was before.

Won the tourny with Rainbow Rose. Her first win and first battle. Pheww

Won the tourny with Rainbow Rose. Her first win and first battle. Pheww
    Pheww indeed!! Well done! You've had quite a ride with this one! Glad RR came thru for you.
    BTW, i never submit tickets either -- unless I'm missing an event dragon due to a crash or some other crazy thing. For your insane level 15 to 14 issue I'd absolutely give it a go. The worst they can say is no, right? To me food is like gold and it takes a LONG time to grow that food!!
    Hopefully, they'll either make her 15 again or give you the food to just do it. I'm sure they can quickly verify so it 'shouldn't' even be a big deal for them.

Executive Chef
    Won Coal with Light Mother.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast