Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are still waiting for updates and goals

Fashion Designer

Lightbulb We are still waiting for updates and goals

Come on, S8...we have been waiting a long time. No new clothes since February, nor a goal. We have been pushed to the back of the bus long enough! All other apps get updates and goals. Pay some attention to us.

A Christmas catalogue, a New Year's catalogue, and a December or Winter goal is a good start for your very loyal and patient customers.

HAPPY Holidays and blessings to all.

SEE BELOW FOR IDEAS, YOU CAN USE SOME OLD CODE TOO. WE ARE NOT JUST COMPLAINING, THIS FORUM IS FULL OF IDEAS.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 12-01-17 at 08:48 AM.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    I have been playing since the end of 2013, and found 13 catalogues I never had or seen. (The Looking Fly catalogue was pulled due to outrage at an airline themed catalogue being offered on 9/11 2014, I believe.)

Be Mine 10 Hr
    Emerald Isle 8
    Energy Charged 1
    Gilded Goddess 5
    Go Red 5
    London Polo 16 Hr
    Looking Fly 3
    MS. Kringle 6
    My Valentine 9
    Playful Christmas 1DAY (24 HR)
    Retro Christmas 12 Hr
    Santa's Helper 4
    Stylish Swimmer 1DAY (24 HR)

There are FOUR Christmas themed catalogues of varying times listed. You all could put Looking Fly and London Polo together for a travel themed goal for holiday season. If not something new, use something old!

I know most of these catalogues are from 2012 and early 2013, sorry to older players that completed them. But I am dying for something new over here in Fashion Story.

Go Red could be sort of construed as something for the season. Quite honestly, I would love to see Stylish Swimmer as part of a travel themed goal, and the Southern Hemisphere players would also have something a little more seasonal.

Come on guys, we have waited for you a long time. No coal in our stockings please.

Happy Holidays and Blessings to all.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    Help us s8
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Host(ess)
    Yes..!! I agree, please Storm 8 if you can't do something new at least give us some of the old stuff back. I started playing about 2-3 years ago and I don't have a lot of the old Christmas things that used to be available and other players had a chance to get: floor decorations, dressing rooms, walls, tiles, wall decor, and outfits for my avatar..

Please make them available for limited time this month, all your loyal customers/players will really appreciate it! Thank you.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all the staff

I just stopped in to see if there were any updates and found this thread... I have to agree with the others!
    I’ve been playing for years and have spent countless hours and a lot of money on this game! I’m feeling abandoned and it doesn’t look like anyone’s coming back to do updates or even reply to our comments...it’s frustrating to say the least. There are a lot of active players, loyal, long time players...we deserve SOMETHING...it’s getting boring and I’m tired of the same old stuff...

Fashion Designer
    Come on, s8 reward your loyal customers, Give us an update and a goal! We deserve it.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

I don't think they are going to support this game anymore. Face it, we are playing an abandoned ware game.

Fashion Designer
    If you have abandoned the game, please advise S8 THIS IS BEYOND RUDE AND RIDICULOUS

Host(ess)
    I have gone to writing a bad review as I do feel it is a dead game. I wish it wasn't as there really no other fashion game like this one.

I totally agree with you all - I've been trying to get S8 to respond to me since Feb to absolutely no avail. As far as I can tell their customer service is non-existent. I've sent emails, written reviews and numerous posts on the forum. They've never responded. I hate to say it but I really think this game is dead. Sad, since I've been playing since '09. Hope I'm wrong but....it went from weekly updates for years to nothing at all. They are keeping the game going to get $$ when people buy gems, that's all! The game WAS fun but pretty sure it's done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast