Thread: Decorating for the holidays

Rhino Keeper

Decorating for the holidays

Anyone else decorating your isles for the holiday? Since I got tons of fairy crossroads habitats I now have a bit of space so I put out my decorations that normally stay hidden in storage. I love having out my decorations! I do wish we could buy more Glitter snow pathways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB05B3A-C09C-4A53-93AD-F2D6059B38B9.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	40428

Banned
    Looks pretty!

I absolutely LOVE decorating for all of the holidays! Used to go 'all out' for events too but don't b/c of space (and no longer being able to finish WE) anymore. Since I continuously crash while visiting, decorating is one of the fun things for me now. Can't upload from my iPad so I'll try to edit with pics later.
    PS-Candles from Halloween are awesome to use in the winter/Christmas deco too! I've also used those 'cloud' tiles as snow
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 12-02-17 at 05:14 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Decorating? Really? How could I decorate if I don’t have any space available:’(

Executive Chef
    I haven’t been able to put a single piece of decor on my island for years. Years. Need land
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Banned
    Decorate... Who's got room for that?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been playing for nearly 5 years - trust me I understand space issues. I would say the fact that I like to decorate underscores how important it is they give us a land expansion - so we can decorate! As I said in the OP, I could only decorate this year because I bought tons (2000+ game gold’s worth) of fairy crossroads habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    That looks really nice! I used to have a cute spot for all my Christmas/Winter dragons but I had to put all of my decor in storage bc I’m running out of room. I only have room in the one corner of my isles where I try to decorate with the season or holidays. Pretty soon I will have to cram my nests and evolution temples together and get rid of the decor for more habitats bc I’m out of room. I really hope we get more room for Christmas.
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉