• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Well now I’m really worried. I thought the egg is a automatic drop in only one adventure. I’ve had so much going on that I haven’t had time to devote to this event. I too have spent gems on speeding this up, buying a couple yellow gemstones etc.
    almost done with the egg search adventure and timing is extremely tight. So if there’s no egg...I’m going to cry and be so mad. All of this for what! Well keeping toes and fingers crossed. Good luck to you and me and everyone else.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhdragons View Post
    Thanks for the info. I can't imagine anyone giving up more gems than energy given. I too will never fight with the end sword again.
    Yeah, Ive had this happen numerous times, including during this event aaaaannnd Im sick of it! S8 cleary knows how the vast majority of us feel about needing a gem confirmation button. It's a really poor business strategy; bad branding. However, I will say that recently they seem to have amped up customer relations & I personally feel less dissatisfied than previously... which led me to reconsider my prior decision, if the forum recalls to cease gameplay. CS was the only S8 simulation that I was still playing bc of my frustrations with gem loss, glitches, & the like. I used to play all of them, quite literally. On thevother hand while Im very pleased, I think I'll hold out for a confirmation button before I resume purchases. However, like I said... really pleased to see S8's recent turnaround in customer service.

On a separate note, sorry to all who had to go on multiple adventures to get the Wyvern Egg. I was worried about this... but got it on the first try. Crafting my Tuftkin now. Wish we could have done multiple tuftkins. Overall, loved this event. Really fun!

I was so stupid, that wait time on the throne was just the collection time lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

So I know we don't have to raise Wyvern (20 collections to reach adult) before event ends, but do we have to collect from it once to finish the event?? Eeks! Time is almost out and I wasn't planning on another hour in the timing!! I'm worried that the goal is still there even though I thought I had finished all the steps!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    So I know we don't have to raise Wyvern (20 collections to reach adult) before event ends, but do we have to collect from it once to finish the event?? Eeks! Time is almost out and I wasn't planning on another hour in the timing!! I'm worried that the goal is still there even though I thought I had finished all the steps!!
    I ask this too. SpiritWind replied to try and collect everything other than raising the Wyvern before time runs out.

I finished with 15 minutes to spare. Good luck! Spent gems didn’t want to but I did. Not sure why. I’m a sucker maybe. Lol

Executive Chef
    Whoa! Wasn't expecting my baby wyvern to grow up. Startled me a little bit. And poor ruler just stood there in shock. Beautiful artwork.

Yeah! The wyvern looks awesome! It's huge!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    3 stupid adventures to get the egg 48 gems wasted

I have exactly 2 hr 38 min left

I know the tuffkintakes 1 hr, hatch egg 1 hr I?d be good but NO

I had to go on 4 hr adventure to get egg with less than 3 hours I had to waste gems, 3 adventures to get the stupid egg

Not to mention having to speed up a few things earlier to have enough parts only bout 8 gems

But I?m livid having to waste gems just to get the wyvern when it said all you had to do was crown agni
    I take it you managed to get all the pipes in time? You accepted my second kingdom as your neighbor but I haven't received a request.

I agree that something seems to have gone wrong, because I think everyone just needed one adventure for the egg.

Day before yesterday I had a panic attack...Lost everything new in my kingdom...no more Agni, Aideen, Celestine, Ivy's nursery etc Everything I worked so hard for. Fortunately uninstalling and installing again repaired my install and everything was back to normal again. I also think I know why it went wrong, so it probably will not happen again.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    I have agni and a wyvern. Can we still go for adventure to get the other egg?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    I have agni and a wyvern. Can we still go for adventure to get the other egg?
    nope!