• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Farm Supplier
    we get the green stones from the scorched tuftkins and the blue from the sawmills

Thank you Daylily! ☺️

Farm Supplier
    I just found my first shattered tuftkin from the ponds !

I've crafted 2 of the first fragments, currently crafting one of the second fragments, and I have over 30 of the faerie fire. I've lost count of how. Any dead trees I've chopped, at least 25. And I've spawned exactly one of the jackolope thingies. Definitely have no monsters parked, because I've spawned multiple fangbeasts from the cows and red acers. And several of the suddenly plentiful skunkupines from the flower bushes.

I'm not trying to be impatient, but seriously, with a spawn rate of one monster per 25-30 dead trees, this will take a whole lot longer than 14 days. Especially if they don't even have a guaranteed fur drop. I really hope this is a bug that will be fixed and not a deliberately non-existent spawn rate.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    I think the scorched tuftkin gives green stones and the shattered tuftkin gives fur which I just found in my pond and it gave me a fur he takes 10 energy!

Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I think the scorched tuftkin gives green stones and the shattered tuftkin gives fur which I just found in my pond and it gave me a fur he takes 10 energy!
    Ahah! Thanks, daylily. I guess it's the only one to drop fur.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    Thanks! I was beginning to wonder. I finally got a few more scorched tuftkins to pop up from dead trees, but was wondering how to get the fur. I tried a few ponds and didn't get the shattered tuftkin yet, but I put a few more ponds out.

Farm Supplier
    your welcome! I was so excited I about fell off my chair that was driving me crazy! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I've crafted 2 of the first fragments, currently crafting one of the second fragments, and I have over 30 of the faerie fire. I've lost count of how. Any dead trees I've chopped, at least 25. And I've spawned exactly one of the jackolope thingies. Definitely have no monsters parked, because I've spawned multiple fangbeasts from the cows and red acers. And several of the suddenly plentiful skunkupines from the flower bushes.

I'm not trying to be impatient, but seriously, with a spawn rate of one monster per 25-30 dead trees, this will take a whole lot longer than 14 days. Especially if they don't even have a guaranteed fur drop. I really hope this is a bug that will be fixed and not a deliberately non-existent spawn rate.
    At least for me, the spawn rate for the scorched tuftkin (from the dead tree) increased when I was on the third step crafting the Crown Fragment III. I got 3 of them from about 10 dead trees.

However, still not having any luck with the shattered tuftkin. Just collected from 7 more ponds and no sign of that little bugger :/ Wonder if I need to be on the next step?

Farm Supplier
    I've got a boar from ponds. Tuftkins, come here...

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast