46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon_Grandine View Post
    Alas! It didn?t count for me and I did buy the trap. But I have never bought gems and I just earn from the game itself and I am ok if I lose them.
    I now have a reward of 20 gems in my goal book.

Wich trap did you buy? The scorched ? Or other One? It seems to me that if i buy the one for 5 gems i'm gonna make a profit so i'm wondering if that one counts towards the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    I now have a reward of 20 gems in my goal book.

Wich trap did you buy? The scorched ? Or other One? It seems to me that if i buy the one for 5 gems i'm gonna make a profit so i'm wondering if that one counts towards the goal?
    I bought the 5 gem trap and was credited with the 20 gems, nettting 15.

I too will craft craft the blue faerie and dragon. I did craft the gray / red rabbit. I hope the others stay around so I can get them with gems when able.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I bought the 5 gem trap and was credited with the 20 gems, nettting 15.

I too will craft craft the blue faerie and dragon. I did craft the gray / red rabbit. I hope the others stay around so I can get them with gems when able.
    Thank you

I still don't know wich one i want ... i always have difficulty choosing haha the red lady i find the cutest but that means i will get the red dragon and i like the blue Dragon better ... and there is no way around that problem unless i spent gems and i don't know iff it's worth that

Rhino Keeper
    Not gonna lie, so far im pretty disappointed in the fairies. I got both and all they have dropped are petals They look super cute tho

Rhino Keeper
    I went with the blue, as she and her pets will fit nicely into my snowy area in the north of the kingdom. I would have like to keep the girls together, but I don't have the gems, so I sent Agni back to the Ember Kingdom as regent. If both the girls stayed, who would look after the subjects?

Just crafting the wyvern now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Not gonna lie, so far im pretty disappointed in the fairies. I got both and all they have dropped are petals They look super cute tho
    I know right☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Was glad that I was able to finish the quest. Spent a few gems but if I was patient I still would have finished the quest. Ty for letting us complete the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Almost done. Just one collection from Ivy tonight and I have to bash some (21) tuftkins for fur, but I'm going to make it. I didn't think I would.

I have the luxury of two kingdoms, so in kingdom #1 I'll go for Agni and the scorched tuftkin, in #2 I have Lumi and the blue tuftkin. I still don't know which I prefer most. Maybe the blue a little bit more.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I chose the red because the other looks so much like Neva. I wanted variety. I'm hoping for better drops, because my other fairies have good drops. Really wanting lumi essence or enchanted essence. Hint, hint.

I chose the blue one and she goes really nice in my fairy garden. All my other fairies drop gold items, though. Would have liked another gold resource since I don't have the gold mine.