• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Host(ess)
    I always leave a monster on the board for chopping trees, and doing other stuff, prevents from encounters with monsters you don't want to have. at the moment I always have a shattered tuftkin on the board, because I slay 5 a day and the 6th I leave for the next day.

Farm Supplier
    I keep seeing people say, that they crafted ahead and it has counted. But, so far I haven't incountered that problem..thank goodness. I've actually been working on crafting ahead. The only thing that is slowing me down. It the cows not dropping gems. I have 9 regular cows out, 2 black cows, royal cow, purple cow and a white cow. And I'm lucky if I get 1 darn gem when I collect from all of them.
    I got they want us to spend real money but the packs they are offering this go around isn't even much of a help. At least the other events they offered unlimited energy for a little. That was amazing, it give me a chance to literally pull ot everything and max away. Now it was 80. Thats nothing when you have to chopp ur life away. And what am I suppose to do with 2 gems. Especially green ones. They are the easiest to get.
    Its really quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    I always leave a monster on the board for chopping trees, and doing other stuff, prevents from encounters with monsters you don't want to have. at the moment I always have a shattered tuftkin on the board, because I slay 5 a day and the 6th I leave for the next day.
    Me too since the spawn rate of the other monsters is ridiculous. I'll leave a tuftkin on my board and chop trees, collect cows (cows are the worst), etc, then when I'm almost out of energy, I'll take down the tuftkin. Then wait 2 hours for energy to restock and start again!

Other than the fact the cows are terrible at dropping the orange stones, I think I'll be able to complete this one one time with no gems. First time for that!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It appears that we do not get reimbursed 20 gems for a trap.
    Can anyone confirm this? I was wondering too if we get gems back. A trap we don't get as a reward so that we can't use... if we don't get rewarded for the side goal making a tuftkin, i don't buy a trap. I make the tuftkin without completing the goal then

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yay!! First drop from My Farie was..... drum rollllllllll.... LOL 35 coins ... absolutely ridiculous. I?m done with events
    This is disappointing to hear.

Rhino Keeper
    We're not even half way through the challenge (in terms of days). To be 'on-track' you probably need to be on level 4 (part way through collecting 5 of each fragment) by the half-way mark. I'm a bit ahead of the ball, having all but one of fragments 1 and 3 (including for the last level), but still with only 3 out of the 5 frag2. I still need 10 yellow (two for this level and 8 for next), but I should be able to do that in eight days.

If you haven't got to level 4 yet, you might not finish, and I would just focus on a tuftkin instead. I have been playing for a few years, so I have a flock of alicorns. Without that, I probably wouldn't be able to finish these challenges. If I get busy with family or work, there is usually some part of the challenge that is still worth doing, and sometimes I just skip them and focus on the main story. It's still my favourite phone game, even if I can't do every challenge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    We're not even half way through the challenge (in terms of days). To be 'on-track' you probably need to be on level 4 (part way through collecting 5 of each fragment) by the half-way mark. I'm a bit ahead of the ball, having all but one of fragments 1 and 3 (including for the last level), but still with only 3 out of the 5 frag2. I still need 10 yellow (two for this level and 8 for next), but I should be able to do that in eight days.

If you haven't got to level 4 yet, you might not finish, and I would just focus on a tuftkin instead. I have been playing for a few years, so I have a flock of alicorns. Without that, I probably wouldn't be able to finish these challenges. If I get busy with family or work, there is usually some part of the challenge that is still worth doing, and sometimes I just skip them and focus on the main story. It's still my favourite phone game, even if I can't do every challenge.
    Saying this in fun so please don't take it as a correction

A group of unicorns is called a blessing because unicorns were a symbol of pure innocence and magic, seeing one was supposed to bring good luck and fortune to the gazer, ergo seeing a herd of unicorns would be a phenomenally wonderuflly thing, hence blessing.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else lost sound on the game since this update, not running 2.1 and other things on my ipad, music for example are working fine, its just Castle Story, I usually play with the mute on but turn on the music to see if there is a beast lurking and there is not even the background music .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Saying this in fun so please don't take it as a correction

A group of unicorns is called a blessing because unicorns were a symbol of pure innocence and magic, seeing one was supposed to bring good luck and fortune to the gazer, ergo seeing a herd of unicorns would be a phenomenally wonderuflly thing, hence blessing.
    Happy to be able to say I have a flying blessing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Yay!! First drop from My Farie was..... drum rollllllllll.... LOL 35 coins ... absolutely ridiculous. I?m done with events
    yes very dissipointing, especially when the text on the cards begin with very promissing drop, such as earth wisp from the tuftkin. Collected from my tuftkin 4x drop: rat tail, creep tooth, fur, rat tail+ wood...hmm.

So I'm very likely also done with events. Compliments to the art work though, looking foreward to the grown wyvern/dragon, but if the drops are dissipointing even there, it feels more as a consolation prize.
    Last edited by TheRuneRealm; 12-06-17 at 10:46 AM.