• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I've only managed to trigger one tuftkin so far also, from a dead tree, and it didn't even drop the fur or whatever it is that's needed to craft them. But... the skunkupines sure are back with a vengeance. Wonder where they were last week?

Did anyone get a drop from the throne? I was immediately able to collect from it, but all I got was an xp, now it has a 16 hour timer. (I wondered if maybe it was supposed to spawn a monster, since I forgot to get rid of the marmosea before collecting from it.)

I noticed the ability to craft the crown fragments remains after crafting...does this mean we'll need more than one of each? Or could it mean it will be possible to crown both sisters? (I hope so!)
    I'm wondering if the other one spawns from the crab apple? Only have some with 1 chop so we'll see what happens when the ones I bought are grown.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    That's good to know. Unless I'm crazy, the picture shows a mill not a mine. I would have been getting very frustrated collecting mills. LOL
    Thanks for the info Kat!
    Oops. My bad. I quick collect from my resource buildings and assumed it was from the mine. The back of the card says from sawmill. Thanks for catching that!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I've only managed to trigger one tuftkin so far also, from a dead tree, and it didn't even drop the fur or whatever it is that's needed to craft them. But... the skunkupines sure are back with a vengeance. Wonder where they were last week?

Did anyone get a drop from the throne? I was immediately able to collect from it, but all I got was an xp, now it has a 16 hour timer. (I wondered if maybe it was supposed to spawn a monster, since I forgot to get rid of the marmosea before collecting from it.)

I noticed the ability to craft the crown fragments remains after crafting...does this mean we'll need more than one of each? Or could it mean it will be possible to crown both sisters? (I hope so!)
    I am hoping to be able to summon both. I am craft of two fragments now. I guess we shall see.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m gonna try to craft two of each fragments but I?m afraid of the crowning option disappearing after crowning one of them :/ btw I also was only able to spawn one of these creatures so far.

Executive Chef
    Crab apple trees drop the purple Stone of Beauty. Good drop rate on my first tree. I got 11 purple stones.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F4AE330-2994-4593-AF46-D972F8E1778D.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	40450

Crown fragment II takes 5 Stone Of Beauty (purple stones), 1 Stone Of Wisdom (yellow stone), 5 Faeries Fire. 2 hrs.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-30-17 at 02:11 PM.

Ivy's hut drops yellow stones. Might be a good idea to start collecting them now.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a Victorian garden for 130 gems in featured does anyone know what it drop..it says various

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm wondering if the other one spawns from the crab apple? Only have some with 1 chop so we'll see what happens when the ones I bought are grown.
    I only received one also. so I bought 5 scorched tuftkin traps and no fur just green stones so then I bought a shattered tuftkin trap for 20 gems and received 1 fur. I don't know if there is a glitch here but 20 gems for 1 fur is very expensive seeing we need 50 furs for the tuftkins.

Rhino Keeper
    yeah the tuftkin is hard, at least for now. I cut 2 crabapple tees, 40 or so dead trees and clicked a lot of cows and in that I only had one scortched tuftkin which do not seem to drop fur :/

I hope that still increases or offers other means later for more furs.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast