46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So 33 bushes earned me 13 pink stones and 25 cows 2 ember stones. I’m wondering if this quest is even worth the time, energy or the stress. This game does nothing for me anymore but add stress to the already hectic everyday life. As cute as all these prizes are, I think I’ll probably opt out as I have been doing if the drop rates don’t improve.
    I think your feeling like I have been feeling , the last couple events .. And they make some so rare . Like the drops from Ivy hut

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    I bought an ember formation for 50 gems, chopped the whole thing and only got some vials. No stones and no spawn. For 50 gems, I expect drops, especially when the formation is one of only two places to get the stones. Have also chopped more than 10 dead trees with nothing. Pretty sick of these events which require endless chopping. I notice that the event timer changed from 6 days to 13 overnight. Wonder if that is due to the low drop rates.

I have been tending shrubs regularly for dark pollen anyway, but haven?t gotten any of the pink jewels yet.
    The pink stones drop from the bushes not the shrubs. And thanks for verifying the change in time, I thought I was confused.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Does the tamed tufkin drop fur, and does choosing one decide which elf we have to choose, or can we chose blue tufkin (assuming it drops fur) and red elf?
    The tamed Tufkin does not drop fur. Mine has dropped creep tooth twice so far.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

S8 REALLY needs to fix their game freezing issues. I just got the most amazing haul from the "Explore the Ember Cave" adventure and of course the game freezes, resets, and then gives me all the common jewels I don't need. So frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post

I have been tending shrubs regularly for dark pollen anyway, but haven?t gotten any of the pink jewels yet.
    It's bushes not shrubs. So it you are tending shrubs you won't ever find the pink stones. They aren't the same. Bushes are round and drop only white petals.

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree... the soup kitchen was a nice change as it was halfway doable for normal people- still needed some gems to speed up the slow Ivy hut but a realistic number - I am fine with spending 5 bucks once during a quest I really want to finish but not much more than that.
    Looking at this quest we seem to back where we were... endless chopping, rare drops, timed, repetitive....
    Will probably also have to let it go...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal 4:

* Forge Crown Fragment III 0/1 MAKE (skip 150 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 5 stone of honor, 1 stone of strength, 10 faerie's fire
    Post #2 says you need 5 of the green honor stones, but I think it's only one per fragment.
    In an effort to get enough fire (really? 984 of them for level 4?), I have plenty of green stone, so I wouldn't mind that much if it were five.
    Chop chop chop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1550.PNG 
Views:	89 
Size:	327.5 KB 
ID:	40472
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 12-01-17 at 02:12 PM. Reason: added pic

From ponds

Rhino Keeper
    I had calculated the Faerie Fire needs incorrectly.
    I think you need 22 for each set of fragments, so if you need 4 for level 4, that's 88 Fire. Much more sensible.
    I'm feeling much more positive about getting this thing finished (but still nervous about what the level 5 requirements will be).
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 12-01-17 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Can't do basic math

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the tuftkins started visiting my kingdoms. So I'm still in the game.

The requirements for levelling up are different in my second kingdom, which is level 40:
    Level 2:
    -one of each fragment
    -4 tuftkin fur
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-01-23-18-10.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	748.1 KB 
ID:	40474
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-01-17 at 04:30 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil