• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    I only just noticed that I would need 50 silver if i wanted Lumi. I have the jewels, but not the silver, and I don't really have the spare energy at the moment to build up my stock. Guess I am getting the one that needs jewels ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    I have only one black cow and the purple one besides the normal ones. And I'm not sure I can say they drop better; sure I got one gem from the black cow out of 3 collections, but don't know whether this counts as "better" (well 1:3 is better than 1:10).
    I typically get about 1:5, sometimes more, sometimes less. However, if your kingdom is fairly new and you don’t have the resources of a kingdom that is 4-5 years old, these quests do become more difficult. Eventually you will have more of the special animals and other things like red flowers drop from adventures, which will help a lot.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Sorry about your dismal orange gem rate, that must be discouraging. I thought my often 1 in 10 was bad. The tuftkin colour is independent of the fairy, so yes, it can be a different colour.
    Actually, the Tufkin you choose dictates which Wyvern you will get. I crafted the Scorched Tufkin so my adventure brought back a Scorched Wyvern egg. You can buy the other one after you finish the goals but you need to decide which Wyvern you want in advance if you don't intend to purchase the other one.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I only just noticed that I would need 50 silver if i wanted Lumi. I have the jewels, but not the silver, and I don't really have the spare energy at the moment to build up my stock. Guess I am getting the one that needs jewels ...
    There are still many days before the challenge expires. Depending on your other priorities for silver, you may have enough by the time you must decide. Even with my advanced kingdom, I rarely use material if my stock goes below 75 unless like wood/stone/water, it is extremely easy to replenish. Playing this way, I’m always prepared for challenges.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Actually, the Tufkin you choose dictates which Wyvern you will get. I crafted the Scorched Tufkin so my adventure brought back a Scorched Wyvern egg. You can buy the other one after you finish the goals but you need to decide which Wyvern you want in advance if you don't intend to purchase the other one.
    What?!? I thought the Wyvern was connected to the fairy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Faeries have the same drops regardless of who you choose, the Tuftkins also have the same drops.

The Wyverns both have a chance to drop gems, energy, dragon scales and more but in addition to their drops the Shattered Wyvern has a chance for Blue Petals and the Scorched Wyvern has a chance for Orange Petals.
    SW, can you put this info in one of the first few posts?

Rhino Keeper
    Yep. I'm confused now. I thought the Tufkin was something you made with the 50 fur, independent of the fairy/wyvern line.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    I have done the Explore the Ember Cave quest twice and received every gem EXCEPT the yellow one. Has anybody gotten the yellow gem from this quest or am I wasting golden apples??!!
    Yes. I once got a yellow stone from the Ember Cave.

Rhino Keeper
    No... The Tuftkin isn't tied to the Wyvern... I picked the Shattered Tuftkin(blue one) and later picked the Red Wyvern and Agni... Only the Wyvern and Fairy are linked.

More details... Tuftkin is picked once you have 50 fur and then you choose and craft.(it's a side quest/goal) ...

Once you finish upgrading the throne to level 6 you get the crown and pick which fairy you want. Then you go on a quest to get the egg(returns the egg which matches the fairy you picked).
    Last edited by netwiz3; 12-04-17 at 11:38 AM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Hmmmmm, I don't remember anything about getting my faerie. But there was a warning at some point to choose carefully which one you wanted. I crafted my Tufkin on the first day and had already decided I wanted the red creatures. It seems that the colors can't be mixed on them but I honestly don't remember now.

P. S. Maybe the faerie is the deciding factor since we can buy as many Tufkins as we want but only one faerie.

P. S. S. Hey, these things happen when you play too fast...faerie is tied to Wyvern.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 12-04-17 at 11:44 AM.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68