46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Does the Wyvern ever grow up or does it remain a baby? I feel like I've been tapping it forever now and nothing happens.
    Yes it will grow, but it's slooooowwwww going. I posted the growing up details a day or 2 ago in page 1. You pet it 20 times. so, keep petting it.

Rhino Keeper
    Can I craft blue tuftkin first and then the red fairy? Is it possible?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oksanaa_ View Post
    This may have been answered already but I cant find it, say I upgrade my throne and finish the goals, will my ponds continue to spawn shattered tuftkins?
    I finished the throne and summoned Lumi and the wyvern first, after that I still got a lot of tuftkins from the ponds (31 since I started yesterday). I'm crafting the tuftkin right now.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Can I craft blue tuftkin first and then the red fairy? Is it possible?
    Yes.. the Tuftkin can be crafted of a different color. It's the fairy who is the same color as the Wyvern.. as the egg that drops is the fairy's color and this can't be changed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I finished the throne and summoned Lumi and the wyvern first, after that I still got a lot of tuftkins from the ponds (31 since I started yesterday). I'm crafting the tuftkin right now.
    Tuftkin spawns will stop after you receive all 3 characters.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Yes.. the Tuftkin can be crafted of a different color. It's the fairy who is the same color as the Wyvern.. as the egg that drops is the fairy's color and this can't be changed.
    Thank you, so I'm going for blue tuftkin and red fairy and wyvern (the red wyvern is soooo cool!). This time the decision was soo hard.

I'm having a hard time finding ember stones. I've bought an ember trove once and was sure one dropped but when I looked I still only had 3. I've bought a bunch of dead trees but not having much luck. Can I get them from anywhere else? Would really like to explore the ember cave!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Tuftkin spawns will stop after you receive all 3 characters.
    That would be logical, since you can craft only one tuftkin.

Quote Originally Posted by oksanaa_ View Post
    This may have been answered already but I cant find it, say I upgrade my throne and finish the goals, will my ponds continue to spawn shattered tuftkins?
    I thought Oksanaa meant he/she still had to craft a tuftkin and was afraid scattered tuftkins would no longer spawn after getting Lumi or Agni and the wyvern.

Edit: I'm still getting scorched tuftkins though.
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-09-17 at 01:32 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Newshazztown View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding ember stones. I've bought an ember trove once and was sure one dropped but when I looked I still only had 3. I've bought a bunch of dead trees but not having much luck. Can I get them from anywhere else? Would really like to explore the ember cave!
    keep chopping dead trees.. many! the ember drops maybe every 5th tree but the higher your Throne level, I noticed they drop less frequent.
    lots of good luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    This event isn?t as stressful as others but I?m finding it monotonous to keep doing the exact same actions over and over to get to level 6, really wish they would vary the content of each level or not require so many levels. Thank goodness it?s only 6 instead of 10.
    I agree. I think S8 has listened to suggestions and complaints. The throne is only 1x1, the drops seem manageable, we can work ahead, and I haven't used any gems for the last couple of quests. However, I have been thinking the same thing that I wish each level had different requirements not just more of the same. When I first started playing, I thought the levels had different requirements, but now it's just an increased number of the same things. Maybe they could use portions of the last few quests and use them as we go through the different levels for the throne. It would break up the monotony and keep it interesting.

Overall, I've enjoyed the last few challenges and haven't been stressed about whether I'll finish it or not.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.