• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I been feeling the same way the game has been stressing me out and I'm so tired of all these endless timed event I have has so many neighbors quit on me because of them .
    Your so right about the outpost, I can't even send it out any more because of the stuff it asks for.
    This event is to much like the last event , the rares yellow stone only ivy can give twice a day and may be just may be one come in the little adventure we go out in took me 4 tries before I got my first yellow stone ,,
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So I chopped 10 dead trees, got 15 faerie fire. Does that sound right? 50 energy spent to get only 15 of the faerie fire? I’m exhausted already from the endless chopping and overflow of resources I can’t begin to use up. I’m thinking why don’t we have a max of about 300 instead of 99. It irks me every time I see you can’t hold more of this, you can’t hold more of that. I hate wasting all those chops for really nothing. I use all I can but still all of this access. And it would be nice if my great flying bird at the elven outpost could come and carry off what I’m maxed on but it always wants to drain me of resources that aren’t as plentiful. How much fun is this game really to everyone? To have to be on it every hour and to set alarm clocks during the night in order to complete the multiple time consuming quests. To chop the same old things constantly, not being able to use the overflow. To drain endless amounts of energy trying to complete another step of the boring endless goals. To spend hundreds of gems trying to get ahead. Golly doesn’t that sound exciting. What I used to love about this game was I could enjoy it and play it at my leisure. When it wasn’t about the endless amount of timed goals. I can’t get anywhere with my mermaid goals because the timed goals never cease. What would be great is if the time and energy put into these stressful timed events could be carefully thought out and added to long term goals in the storyline. Now that I would enjoy and appreciate.
    I couldn't agree more!

How come no matter how many tuftkins I ****, I don?t get any fur? Is anyone else having this trouble?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by molly22maid View Post
    How come no matter how many tuftkins I ****, I don?t get any fur? Is anyone else having this trouble?
    Only the tuft kings that spawn from the ponds are the ones that drop the fur the ones that spawn from the dead tree spawn the gem

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Only the tuft kings that spawn from the ponds are the ones that drop the fur the ones that spawn from the dead tree spawn the gem
    Took me two days to realise this -.-
    As energy isnt a big issue anyway - NO give us two animals to collect fur for and two to **** - where one is useless for the thrown and the other for the animals I hope they'll never do that again. Its really frustrating to **** so many red ones and I srill only have 20 fur

Since this event started my Level 3 Sawmills are only dropping some kind of gem, Living Wood and Sap...NO WOOD at all and only one kind of item at the time. I don't know if this is a glitch or what. Getting really frustrated after expending real money to update them.

So, I'm seeing it isn't just me! I'm not getting any returns from cows or saw mills. Like none. Low returns on the rest. It really is making me sad because the premise of the event is fun.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

There is only one item under plants of nature named Bush... It drops white or orange petals... That one gives the pink gems as far as I remember...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I?m exhausted already from the endless chopping and overflow of resources I can?t begin to use up. I?m thinking why don?t we have a max of about 300 instead of 99. It irks me every time I see you can?t hold more of this, you can?t hold more of that... And it would be nice if my great flying bird at the elven outpost could come and carry off what I?m maxed on but it always wants to drain me of resources that aren?t as plentiful. How much fun is this game really to everyone? To have to be on it every hour and to set alarm clocks during the night in order to complete the multiple time consuming quests. To chop the same old things constantly, not being able to use the overflow. To drain endless amounts of energy trying to complete another step of the boring endless goals. To spend hundreds of gems trying to get ahead. Golly doesn?t that sound exciting. What I used to love about this game was I could enjoy it and play it at my leisure.
    Couldn't agree more. I used to spend real money to get the end result in the rare timed goal. Now there are timed goals every week. So I do the goal if it seems like the end result is neat, but I won't spend a single penny of real money to get it. If I don't complete the goal, oh well.

UPDATE: I did finish the event.
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-10-17 at 09:29 AM. Reason: update

I have done the Explore the Ember Cave quest twice and received every gem EXCEPT the yellow one. Has anybody gotten the yellow gem from this quest or am I wasting golden apples??!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    I have done the Explore the Ember Cave quest twice and received every gem EXCEPT the yellow one. Has anybody gotten the yellow gem from this quest or am I wasting golden apples??!!
    I've done three quests and received a yellow gem from one of them. I was thrilled! So it's a possible drop, but rare.