46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So I chopped 10 dead trees, got 15 faerie fire. Does that sound right? 50 energy spent to get only 15 of the faerie fire? I’m exhausted already from the endless chopping and overflow of resources I can’t begin to use up. I’m thinking why don’t we have a max of about 300 instead of 99. It irks me every time I see you can’t hold more of this, you can’t hold more of that. I hate wasting all those chops for really nothing. I use all I can but still all of this access. And it would be nice if my great flying bird at the elven outpost could come and carry off what I’m maxed on but it always wants to drain me of resources that aren’t as plentiful. How much fun is this game really to everyone? To have to be on it every hour and to set alarm clocks during the night in order to complete the multiple time consuming quests. To chop the same old things constantly, not being able to use the overflow. To drain endless amounts of energy trying to complete another step of the boring endless goals. To spend hundreds of gems trying to get ahead. Golly doesn’t that sound exciting. What I used to love about this game was I could enjoy it and play it at my leisure. When it wasn’t about the endless amount of timed goals. I can’t get anywhere with my mermaid goals because the timed goals never cease. What would be great is if the time and energy put into these stressful timed events could be carefully thought out and added to long term goals in the storyline. Now that I would enjoy and appreciate.
    I been feeling the same way the game has been stressing me out and I'm so tired of all these endless timed event I have has so many neighbors quit on me because of them .
    Your so right about the outpost, I can't even send it out any more because of the stuff it asks for.
    This event is to much like the last event , the rares yellow stone only ivy can give twice a day and may be just may be one come in the little adventure we go out in took me 4 tries before I got my first yellow stone ,,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Didn't look in the goal book at goal 6, but upgraded the throne to level 3 and the goal checked off, assume the fragments counted on goal 7 the extra fragments do count

Edit: not sure which goal I'm on, think it's six or is it seven
    Attachment 40494
    Attachment 40495
    Attachment 40496

Doesn't match the description on first page anyway
    That?s the goal when my extra crown fragment started to count towards my goals. I’m glad they are counting for you now also.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Some posts earlier referenced needing 8 of each fragment for the final goal. Was 8 used as a guess or do we know it?s 8? That?s going to be super tough. This is a total energy drainer and that?s with all of the daily Ali?s I bought during the Black Friday sale. I?m already wishing I would have bought more. Will they be on sale again at Christmas or New Years?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    I agree. I was positive in the beginning when an upgrade needed 1 of each fragment, but when it comes to the point where there's needed 4 pr.fragment for an upgrade I said to myself "told you so, S8 greedy much, just like the soup kitchen". I dont think they expect us to have a life besides this game.
    I think it will be the last event I do, it's hardly doable :-(
    So many us are feeling this way... I can only imagine what they going to through after this we all need a break , we need just to go back to story line no more timed events , back when I first started playing the only timed event were special holiday ones , they had some cute easy fun ones , you could have done in no time and you could enjoy your life

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Some posts earlier referenced needing 8 of each fragment for the final goal. Was 8 used as a guess or do we know it?s 8? That?s going to be super tough. This is a total energy drainer and that?s with all of the daily Ali?s I bought during the Black Friday sale. I?m already wishing I would have bought more. Will they be on sale again at Christmas or New Years?
    A guess as this event has the exact same pattern so far as the Kitchen Soup event. Let's what those very advanced will see. And yes like most events, this is an energy guzzler.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A guess as this event has the exact same pattern so far as the Kitchen Soup event. Let's what those very advanced will see. And yes like most events, this is an energy guzzler.
    Seriously.....even the numbers and prep times are all the same, except you can't rune boost the forge like you could the kitchen. The purple acorns are now fairy fire, seasoning is the yellow stone, hearty eggs are the orange stone, donation box is the blue stone, acer sap is the purple, etc, etc, etc

Maybe the creative well is drying up. I know between this event and the last one, I'll be maxed out on ships wheels from using all that excess wood
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Your guess was correct. We need 8 of each fragment and zero fur for Level 6. We also need 20 ceremonial pipes from neighbors for the side goal.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I went back and looked at my screen shots. The goal numbers don't match because the first goal didn't register on the scale. The scale only started at goal 2 which is the first dot on the scale.

I couldn't agree more!
    Last edited by Fairy4kingdom; 12-02-17 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to include quotes,duh!

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I been feeling the same way the game has been stressing me out and I'm so tired of all these endless timed event I have has so many neighbors quit on me because of them .
    Your so right about the outpost, I can't even send it out any more because of the stuff it asks for.
    This event is to much like the last event , the rares yellow stone only ivy can give twice a day and may be just may be one come in the little adventure we go out in took me 4 tries before I got my first yellow stone ,,
    Well said!