46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Hmmmmm, I don't remember anything about getting my faerie. But there was a warning at some point to choose carefully which one you wanted. I crafted my Tufkin on the first day and had already decided I wanted the red creatures. It seems that the colors can't be mixed on them but I honestly don't remember now.

P. S. Maybe the faerie is the deciding factor since we can buy as many Tufkins as we want but only one faerie.

P. S. S. Hey, these things happen when you play too fast...faerie is tied to Wyvern.
    speaking of playing to fast I think I really messed up! I upgraded my throne and summoned my fairie and wyvern but haven't summoned my tuftkin but there is not one to be found I have collected from my ponds at least 7 times was I suppose to do this before upgrading?

Farm Supplier
    So i have crafted everything except the Tuftkin and now the ponds don't spawn them anymore. I've collected more than 6 times from 10 ponds and nothing☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    speaking of playing to fast I think I really messed up! I upgraded my throne and summoned my fairie and wyvern but haven't summoned my tuftkin but there is not one to be found I have collected from my ponds at least 7 times was I suppose to do this before upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    So i have crafted everything except the Tuftkin and now the ponds don't spawn them anymore. I've collected more than 6 times from 10 ponds and nothing☹️
    Seems like this would have to be a bug because the goal will still be in your book(and craft should still be in the cave).

I already created mine, but still have the goal(because I refuse to spend gems on a trap if it won't be reimbursed) but like the 2 of you, I don't spawn Shattered Tuftkin anymore.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Seems like this would have to be a bug because the goal will still be in your book(and craft should still be in the cave).
    Thanks! This really sucks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-04-17 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Farm Supplier
    I'm right there with you! I cant even buy the tuftkin if I wanted to!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I'm right there with you! I cant even buy the tuftkin if I wanted to!
    Hopefully S8 can fix this issue. The gem Tufkins only show in the market after you craft one. So if you can't craft one, you can't buy one either.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on goal 6 - making 4 of each crown fragment. Waiting on Ivy's hut as usual! I'm wondering if I can make crown fragments ahead of time. I have been using my energy to collect the parts. I sure am sick of dead tree chopping, I hate seeing all that wood go to waste.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I'm on goal 6 - making 4 of each crown fragment. Waiting on Ivy's hut as usual! I'm wondering if I can make crown fragments ahead of time. I have been using my energy to collect the parts. I sure am sick of dead tree chopping, I hate seeing all that wood go to waste.
    You can, I do it since waiting for the yellow stones takes, well 12 hours each. So plenty of time to gather materials & craft the other pieces.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I made one or two,ahead, I'm also waiting on ole Ivy, they registered as there towards the goal after I upgraded to level four. Now I have to have five each of all three parts!

I wish this throne actually dropped something other than coins with its 16- hr timer!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I had originally put 15 for this, but I did a couple of experiments. I got 5 from 42 energy and 3 from 27 energy, so I am getting about one fur per nine energy (takes into account the ponds plus the monster and the energy returned by the monster).
    I did not take into account the energy given back. So your average is around 9 energy per fur.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...