• I chose Lumi

46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon_Grandine View Post
    Yesterday the game was extremely glitchy and I lost a few fairies. I did make some crowns in advance and they did show up correctly when I upgraded to level 5. I think players got affected only when the glitches have happened. I haven?t seen any glitches since yesterday afternoon (CA time)and should be fine now.
    Thanks SkyDragon_Grandine!!!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judithbobbie View Post
    My sister upgraded the throne to level 5, but now the crown fragments reset to 0 and she has to make all fragments needed to upgrade to level 5 again! Anyone had this happen to them too? And can this bug be fixed?
    It did not happen to me but I have not installed the update. Maybe that's the issue? I have read where it's happened to others.

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone, I have a question, when does the quest to “Find the wyvern egg” in the Ember cave unlock. It says locked by goal. I just upgraded the Ember throne to level 5.

There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Just want to finish the major goal, and I didn’t try for a tuftkin.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Once you complete all 6 levels you'll unlock that goal. Not quite there myself yet but from what I've read that's how it will work

I crafted the black/red tuftkin earlier today. That was a tough decision. I ummed and arrred for about 5 minutes. Talk about indecisive! Lumi could almost be Neva's sister don't you think with those similar blue tones. Agni looks a bit cheekier and that appealed to me. Good luck to those still hunting. plenty of time still left on the clock.

How can i get the ember crown, shattered eggs and scorched eggs?
    Love to add new neighbors. I am LastDuchess

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Happy to be able to say I have a flying blessing.
    Love my blessing too so glad I have them in events like this

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I crafted the black/red tuftkin earlier today. That was a tough decision. I ummed and arrred for about 5 minutes. Talk about indecisive! Lumi could almost be Neva's sister don't you think with those similar blue tones. Agni looks a bit cheekier and that appealed to me. Good luck to those still hunting. plenty of time still left on the clock.
    Just 5 minutes? I'm impressed I've been sitting on my decision for a day now and can't make up my mind ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDuchess View Post
    How can i get the ember crown, shattered eggs and scorched eggs?
    I'm not there yet but this will happen once you upgrade to level 6, when you get to choose who to crown. Most of this info is at the bottom of post 1, so have a look there.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Just 5 minutes? I'm impressed I've been sitting on my decision for a day now and can't make up my mind ...
    Ha! Don't be! I've been debating since minute 1 of the event however, when the crunch came to make myself choose (cause I was online during a 2 minute break), there was a *lot* of internal angst going on! I am happy with the black/red one and haven't seen the other one in the market as I keep forgetting to look! Tell me what you chose when you finally hit that Fuse button

Rhino Keeper
    Do we or do we not get the 20 gems back when completing the side goal? It says buy trap for 20 gems and when you complete all the goals the prize is 20 gems, but from what I read in previous posts we do not get the 20 gems prize, am I correct?

The last fragment is busy in the forge to upgrade to level 6, should I upgrade or wait ,because I do not have the tuftkin yet and I read somewhere that they stopped spawning or at least a lot less.
    Thanks for any replies and help