46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I paid gems for the extra set of prizes, not for the drops but because I appreciated the artwork. The ready to collect arrow is so low it covers the faces of the two fairies and part of the adult Wyverns, preventing me from enjoying their appearance unless I waste energy collecting from them when I don’t care to. Very disappointing.
    what you can do is bother to store them.. then place again, so as not to waste energy on collecting something you have maxed just to make an arrow disappear. at least for awhile until the next collection you can admire them.
    I know it's a miserable solution on removing an arrow that's in the wrong place.. but satisfying results. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

am unable to finish last stage(6)in Queen of the Ember Realm and the game started new goal.in that an unable to get golden gees from hens.help me how to get golden eggs from hens

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Golden eggs are a normal drop from chickens. They're not easy to get but they do drop. The inventory guide in the Hub has a list of places to get golden eggs from too.

I can't upgrade the ember throne or get an ember crown. I do not play everyday or follow everything closely. Did I miss a timed event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeveville View Post
    I can't upgrade the ember throne or get an ember crown. I do not play everyday or follow everything closely. Did I miss a timed event?
    Yes - this event finished on the 13 Dec 17

Thanks

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455