46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question...what bush?
    Round with smal white flowers. Cost about 400 coins in the market, but you probably have a bunch. They were in a lot of early expansions
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Fashion Designer
    For the Tough Stuff side goal do we have to get the 20 gem trap or can we get the 5 gem trap to meet the goal? I thought we were supposed to be able to do events without having to spend gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    For the Tough Stuff side goal do we have to get the 20 gem trap or can we get the 5 gem trap to meet the goal? I thought we were supposed to be able to do events without having to spend gems?
    No need to spend gems. To tame a Tufkin, you need 30 furs. You get the furs from the Tufkins in the ponds.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Oh, please - my Tufkins does not give fur! 5 turfkins - 0 furs :-( What is wrong?
    I am on Chapter 4, raise throne to lv 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Oh, please - my Tufkins does not give fur! 5 turfkins - 0 furs :-( What is wrong?
    I am on Chapter 4, raise throne to lv 2.
    There are 2 different types of Tufkins... The blue one comes from ponds and drops fur... The red one comes from dead trees and drops green gem.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    the cows are so stingy..... whyyyyyy

and I chopped so many dead trees to get only 1 Tuftkin ...

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to make an energy calculation about this event. I guess it's better to stop iso using my energy for an unfinished event. But don't want to give up if I can get it done or at least a part from it so I can get something useful! I really have no time to log in every 2 hours this month, so with my schools and few daily ali's and usual energy I'm happy with 300 energy per day!

For a Tufkin pet I need 50 fur, it costs 50x10 energy to defeat the Tufkin and another 50x6 energy on ponds to spawn it (from what I read in earlier comments). So this part (not needed to do for the ather parts, but can be done without the other part of the event) takes about 800 energy if I'm right... = 3 days!

For the other things I really have no idea so far....
    Level2 needs 2parts of each crown part, Level 3 needs 3 parts of each part. But when do we get the fairy! How many Levels need to be upgraded?
    Part1 I have 3 orange stones after 22 energy on cows and 3 pink after 10 energy on bushes and 25 energy on deadtrees for 6 fire. So 57 energy for every part 1 for now...
    Part2 I'm growing my trees..., 1 energy for 1 yellow, 25 energy for 6 fire.
    Part3 ...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 12-01-17 at 12:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It just feel like soup kitchen goals. Just a little change here and there. Log tree to dead tree. Food items to stones. Yellow tree to apple crab tree, chicken to cow, farmhouses to ponds, mines to sawmil. Ivy stays ivy. And the adventure, required golden apple than golden nugget.

The nice thing is : The adventures are located not in castle, so we can still send our knight to search some energy. AND for second fragment, we only need ONE blue stone. Isnt same with soup kitchen where we need 2 bitter beans. THANK YOU S8. That bitter beans are the one who holding many of us since Ivy are guaranted drop.

Anyway, if this like soup kitchen, the thrones required for each chapter will be same like soup kitchen and we can count how many things we need in order to finish it.

Should we wait to be requested to explore the ember cave or can we just go anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    There are 2 different types of Tufkins... The blue one comes from ponds and drops fur... The red one comes from dead trees and drops green gem.
    Thank you!
    Yes, my mistake, I collected only from dead trees. Now everything is all right

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast