46 33.82%
  • I purchased the other faerie or tuftkin or wyvern

24 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/30: Queen of the Ember Realm event | goals in post 2

Executive Chef

Angry

Yeah the ember stones are ridiculously rare. Also the sawmills didn?t give me any stones on the first collection. I gemmed and only one gave me a stone. Not right

Executive Chef
    It's getting so I don't like this event much ..they seem to all the same.. They make one part so rare event the little 4 hour adventure doesn't bring the ember stone .. It's just like the spice thingy before ,

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I haven't seen dire boar in ages, but they started to appear with the start of this event. What a coincidence...I have seen one tufftkin when I chopped the remnants af a dead tree, only to have a reset of the game. Of course no more tufftkin after that. I haven't seen one since.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa33 View Post
    I?m having trouble getting pieces of ember to drop. I used 50 gems for the ember formation and DID NOT get even one piece. The dead trees are only dropping piece ever 5th or 6th tree. Anyone have tips?
    I would stick to chopping dead trees ... even if they don't drop frequent. There's lots of time to do so.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Should we wait to be requested to explore the ember cave or can we just go anytime?
    You can send them anytime, but since the stones are so rare, you may prefer to wait for the quest.
    I can confirm that it can be sent out early..... just wait to collect until you have that goal in your book.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Should we wait to be requested to explore the ember cave or can we just go anytime?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    You can send them anytime, but since the stones are so rare, you may prefer to wait for the quest.
    I can confirm that it can be sent out early..... just wait to collect until you have that goal in your book.
    Either way works and since you'll be gathering TONS AND TONS Fairie's fire from chopping dead trees anyway, you're eventually going to gather enough ember stone to go on multiple adventures.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    the cows are so stingy..... whyyyyyy
    I find the more expencive cows are more generous with gems.

Anyone had luck with wells spawning tuftkins? I don't really want to change my land to Pondville. Last time it took me way too long to find out that turkeys also liked pigs...

Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    It's just random. So far I collected from 9 cows and got 9 (!) orange stones. I guess next time I'll get one or none, but it's not like they have a lower drop rate or anything
    25 cows got me 2 stones. The drop rates seem to be unbalanced all of the time anymore.

So 33 bushes earned me 13 pink stones and 25 cows 2 ember stones. I’m wondering if this quest is even worth the time, energy or the stress. This game does nothing for me anymore but add stress to the already hectic everyday life. As cute as all these prizes are, I think I’ll probably opt out as I have been doing if the drop rates don’t improve.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought an ember formation for 50 gems, chopped the whole thing and only got some vials. No stones and no spawn. For 50 gems, I expect drops, especially when the formation is one of only two places to get the stones. Have also chopped more than 10 dead trees with nothing. Pretty sick of these events which require endless chopping. I notice that the event timer changed from 6 days to 13 overnight. Wonder if that is due to the low drop rates.

I have been tending shrubs regularly for dark pollen anyway, but haven’t gotten any of the pink jewels yet.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast