Thread: Need design ideas

Executive Chef

Need design ideas

Ok I expanded using gems (got sick of waiting of reaching 8 million). I look at my bakery and think it looks so plain. Does anyone have any design ideas for me?

There are a lot of bakeries that you can get inspiration from in the thread "Show off Your Bakery" here on the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Ok I expanded using gems (got sick of waiting of reaching 8 million). I look at my bakery and think it looks so plain. Does anyone have any design ideas for me?
    Would you like to share a pic of your bakery, maybe I can help you better that way?

Btw, I had also been using my gems to expand (I get 10 daily free gems) but after this Black Friday sale I realized I should save them up and expand using coins. But I bet it takes forever. I dunno what to do =/

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you can do little mini themes or parlors inside your bakery, like a bread section, a pastry section, coffee section, ice cream section & maybe a sitting area or reading corner. That’s kind of what I have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Would you like to share a pic of your bakery, maybe I can help you better that way?

Btw, I had also been using my gems to expand (I get 10 daily free gems) but after this Black Friday sale I realized I should save them up and expand using coins. But I bet it takes forever. I dunno what to do =/
    Well I keep trying to but it says upload failed. You can always add me to see if you like.
    Well if you got enough gems, use them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Well I keep trying to but it says upload failed. You can always add me to see if you like.
    Well if you got enough gems, use them!
    Oh I see we?re already neighbors lol.

Your bakery is very cute as it is. I?d probably not put so many tables together, but spread them around. Maybe do one table with 2 chairs or 2 tables together. That way you put more decorations in the middle and not all tucked away to the sides.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Oh I see we?re already neighbors lol.

Your bakery is very cute as it is. I?d probably not put so many tables together, but spread them around. Maybe do one table with 2 chairs or 2 tables together. That way you put more decorations in the middle and not all tucked away to the sides.
    Oh I see what you mean. That sounds better, maybe I could fit my gingerbread house in the middle