Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Closing Shop helps to Quick Sell???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post
    True story! My coins have dwindled quickly as well. My ovens sit quietly and are mostly unused. It's sad that we can't even bake in a game called bakery story.
    My coins are down to hundreds only because I can?t bring myself to stop baking around the clock. I?m on a mission to master all recipes in all ovens and get all the gems. Is this too ambitious?

I also keep buying decorations and wallpaper.

Rhino Keeper
    I make sure I have at least 500,000 coins right before a goal though. Otherwise I?d have to spend gems for coins. I?ve been guilty of this twice. Cringe.

Fashion Designer
    It's impossible to continuously cook to master ovens and make money at the same time. You have to try and balance between them. It's even harder now with all the goals coming one after another.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I had tried at least to master goal ovens between goals.
    Can't do that anymore.
    I now have 3 doors open (in a small space) to try and knock down some counters
    as well as earn some moola back.

Small bakery, very little design right now.
    Can't seem to earn enough to expand.
    Yes, Level 99, 18 appliances.

Fashion Designer
    I'm just going to quit goals in January.

It's to the point now where you have to choose between playing the game or doing the goals.

Unless there is something I'm dying to have, I'm done with the goals.

The goals just aren't fun any longer.

And if they aren't Christmas goals, I'll quit them sooner.

Aha, "those were tha days", i was dreaming how it wd be, when all recipes are mastered, and i'm retiring and moving to miami cooking rvc all month long, waiting for goals, raising money and expanding, expanding, expanding... lol )))
    Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days!))))

Oh my I played for a few days before someone changed the prices on the ovens and all I can tell they have made it worse than even then at the beginning of the price hike I struggle to make coins if I bake anything other than red velvet cake O I loose money I?ve made it near 4,000,000 then we have goals and I run out of coins and can barely bake it?s because they want u to buy gems for coins I?m addicted to playing this game but its getting ridiculous I don?t quit because I have spent too much money playing this game I think I started in 2012 then quit started again in 2013 not sure some where in there It is getting to the point that I might have to sit out on a Quest to save coins it really ridiculous and I do master all ovens and I am a long time player this game use to be a nice escape from real life now it?s getting be not so fun it?s a struggle to keep ovens going and buy what they want u to buy for Goals also

Executive Chef
    Side note: "quick sell" may happen with the doors blocked, but it often means your food will be gone but you won't have gotten the coins for it! Just keep your efficient layout, stop baking anything except the goal foods, and put your counters away as they get emptied. It will take a while but they'll eventually clear.

At this point, I just do the goals to unlock the recipes, and no side goals. I've tried to get through the main goals, but it's just too much for me!

Rhino Keeper
    I followed you guys’ advice and stopped baking for a few days and finally got my coins to a million. And I still have a bunch of food left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I'm just going to quit goals in January.

It's to the point now where you have to choose between playing the game or doing the goals.

Unless there is something I'm dying to have, I'm done with the goals.

The goals just aren't fun any longer.

And if they aren't Christmas goals, I'll quit them sooner.
    I Check out the goal prizes before I decdie whether or not to do the goal. If it?s not something I want or think I might need I just don?t do it. I bake red Velvet Cake to serve . You make the most money quickly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12